Need to get rid of a cat...

black00ws6

good i love juicy meats.

I feel as though there is some innuendo there. I also feel as though GTPnLS1 will have to look up the word innuendo on dictionary.com.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no just cows fag. NOM FILET MIGNON OSCAR STYLE MEDIUM RARE.

Hey now, don't use fancy terms that GTPnLS1 won't understand. They don't have that on the menu at Arby's.

I have to admit, I didn't expect this. This battle went down faster than CockLX went do to Linn.

chad you are a weakdick member. stand up for yourself pussy.

I cant keep up with Mr. Hals super high intelligence level so to keep from getting a keyboard beatdown I have chosen to throw in the towel.

Id like to apologize to any of my fans out there. Im going back to school so i can stand a better chance next time.

I cant keep up with Mr. Hals super high intelligence level so to keep from getting a keyboard beatdown I have chosen to throw in the towel.

Id like to apologize to any of my fans out there. Im going back to school so i can stand a better chance next time.

http://www.thehomeplanet.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Shaking_head.gif

I r dissapoint :(

Just as a stylistic note, don't end your "battle" with a thinly veiled insult.

See we could be great together. You can teach me how to be a great writer and I could teach you how to not be so soft.

Wanna be friends?

Having read anything I've ever written, what makes you think I'm looking for friends? If anything, I am looking to lose friends.

Drop it off in a field somewhere. Hope it doesn't mess in your car on the way out!

While you're at it, throw Mr. Hal out there with the cat. They can both enjoy hating the human race by themselves. Don't tell me where you put them, 'cuz I don't care. :lol:

Drop it off in a field somewhere. Hope it doesn't mess in your car on the way out!

While you're at it, throw Mr. Hal out there with the cat. They can both enjoy hating the human race by themselves. Don't tell me where you put them, 'cuz I don't care. :lol:

I would say something negative, but that's probably true.