Parenting fail (8 year old pepper sprayed)

Buck531

Kid goes crazy at school and has the police called on him for the third time. Tell police that he is so mad at his teachers that he wants to stab/kill them. When he doesn't drop the wooden stick that he made to stab teachers after being warned Police petter spray him.

The had also spit on the teachers and they locked themselves in the closet to get away from him. Mother is now claiming the Police over reacted.

Kid goes crazy at school and has the police called on him for the third time. Tell police that he is so mad at his teachers that he wants to stab/kill them. When he doesn't drop the wooden stick that he made to stab teachers after being warned Police petter spray him.

The had also spit on the teachers and they locked themselves in the closet to get away from him. Mother is now claiming the Police over reacted.

I saw that fat cunt of a mother on the today show and she wants to blame EVERYBODY but the kid on this. That kid is a fucking nut job and mark my words he will kill someone at in his lifetime.

This is the kind of shit that pisses me off, people don't want to deal with the fact their kids are fucking assholes.

Maybe we should pepper spray Mom every time her kid is a moron and remove her baby making parts

Fixed for the sake of mankind.

Who the fuck hides in a closet from an 8 year old with a stick

I'd like to think the same thing, however, these days defending yourself gets you sued or put in jail. :mad:

Edit: I still would've kicked the shit out of that little asshole. Probably most of his problem right there.

I'd like to think the same thing, however, these days defending yourself gets you sued or put in jail. :mad:

Edit: I still would've kicked the shit out of that little asshole. Probably most of his problem right there.

I know what your sayin I prob would of laughed at the kid then kicked the little fucker in the face if he spit on me

I know what your sayin I prob would of laughed at the kid then kicked the little fucker in the face if he spit on me

this.

that little shit shows no remorse for what he was doing. he tried to justify threats on teachers lives by saying he was mad.. they need to ship him off to military school. if they as parents cant give that kid a little tough love, someone needs to.

Cops were completely justified from a legal standpoint. They would have even been authorized to use the taser, but they didn't, they used their OC spray. Would I rather be tased than sprayed? Hell yes. Would I tase an 8 y/o before I sprayed him? Most likely no, depending on the circumstances.

Bottom line is, if you're a cop, you don't go to a knife fight with a knife/stick. You go with something that'll end it quicker. Like OC spray.

Yes the taser more than likely would have been justified.. but no way in hell i would have risked that.. there is so many lawsuits againts cops for using tasers now..

in the past.. if somone was running you could tase them..

not so much now.. they have to be making a move that could potentially cause you physical harm..

The were 100% right on the pepper spray though..

clearly, a kid with no direction (no father figure). another reason birth control should be mandated. if you can prove you're worthy of having offspring (not necessarily from a financial standpoint), then you can be taken off birth control and allowed to reproduce. THE most unfit parents are having the most offspring---we are devolving as a species, and this is proof.

I think I could take a stick from an 8yr old without crossing any lines that would result in a law suit.

Kids got problems if he's already "premeditating" murder by making a stick to kill his teachers. Who knows though maybe he just doesn't like school:-)

clearly, a kid with no direction (no father figure). another reason birth control should be mandated. if you can prove you're worthy of having offspring (not necessarily from a financial standpoint), then you can be taken off birth control and allowed to reproduce. THE most unfit parents are having the most offspring---we are devolving as a species, and this is proof.

Idiocracy, good flick.