Man glued to toilet

Jizzle Juice

(CNN) -- Police in Maryland are on the hunt for the perpetrator of what appears to be an April Fools' Day prank that left a man glued to a toilet at a Wal-Mart store.

If caught, the jokester who doused the seat with glue at the Elkton Wal-Mart on March 31 could face second-degree assault charges, said Lt. Matthew Donnelly of the Elkton Police Department.

Police, along with the Singerly Fire Co. and the Cecil County paramedics, were called to the scene at about 7 p.m.

There, they found the 48-year-old victim, who called for help after realizing the sticky situation he was in when he tried -- and failed -- to stand up and leave the superstore's restroom, Donnelly said.

It took responders 15 minutes to remove the victim from the stall, but they were unable to disconnect the toilet seat from his body, Donnelly said.

Instead, the victim was taken to Union Hospital of Cecil County, where the seat was detached. He left with only minor injuries to his buttocks, Donnelly said.

Police do not suspect that the victim was specifically targeted, but that the incident was a random prank, Donnelly said. They have not received reports of glue-laden toilet seats since.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/04/06/maryland.toilet.prank/index.html?iref=NS1

Haha. So let me get this straight. You obviously have to wait for the glue to dry. So this dude went into the stall, didn't look at the seat or didn't notice anything on the seat and sat down. Then he had to have felt something moist on the seat, but instead of standing up he said fuck it and just sat there and finished his business.

I inspect the hell out of public toilets before sitting down.

Haha. So let me get this straight. You obviously have to wait for the glue to dry. So this dude went into the stall, didn't look at the seat or didn't notice anything on the seat and sat down. Then he had to have felt something moist on the seat, but instead of standing up he said fuck it and just sat there and finished his business.

LMAO. My thoughts exactly. Sounds like all the more reason to lay down some sort of paper barrier before putting in work in a public bathroom.

So this dude went into the stall, didn't look at the seat or didn't notice anything on the seat and sat down. Then he had to have felt something moist on the seat, but instead of standing up he said fuck it and just sat there and finished his business.

^^ This. I don't care if the seat "appears" clean, I always take paper towels in there, and lay down the barrier. I do the same on the floor in front of the toilet so my pants don't drop down on the 22 years of dried piss and shit that's in front of 99% of any public toilet.

I'll admit, I have pissing and shitting in public restrooms down to the last detail and will probably write a short how-to artical for wiki at some point. :o

My son knows the drill too and can now safely go in there by himself and never touch anything outside his "business" with his bare hands.

I'm not proud to say this, in the rare occasion that I have to resort to the public bathroom I've always swat on the seat to do my business.

bet you will think twice about doing that now.

i have my own custom hand made european leather seat cover for such occasions.

Why? What I mean is I put my feet on the seat. Worse case, my shoes stuck on the seat.

lol. my apologies, i didnt know exactly what you meant by "swat on the seat"

i bring my european leather cover to put on the seat, then stand up barefoot to shit. feels amazing. best part is the leather wipes clean after. sometimes when it gets too messy, i hop over the wall of the stall to exit.

HAHA..

and who doesnt put down a paper ass gasket?

I hate to tell you guys this, but tp doesent really protect your hand or your exposed ass from shit.

The use of toilet paper was not common in the United States until after the early 1900's. The problem today is that there is a total reliance on toilet paper to keep feces off the fingertips, however there are no performance standards for toilet paper (70). Consumer Reports (5) reviewed toilet paper performance and found a wide variation among samples tested in wet strength, tear resistance, and absorbency. As long as there are no performance standards, or standards for use, no one should assume that toilet paper provides an effective barrier to keep fingertips free of fecal pathogens.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:mj3W8YXbR4cJ:www.sproutnet.com/Reports/safe_hands.htm+does+toilet+paper+stop+microbes&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

It'll all an illusion man

You're probably not the "typical wal-mart shopper" i guess :lol: