"Im faster"

351mach11647545510

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give the OP a solid B+ for what could have been a good call out. Nice form, short and sweet. Personally I would have gone into a longer tirade, but this was good.

The rest of this thread makes baby Jesus, adult Jesus, adolescent Jesus, and Mary Magdalene cry. I'm voting for bans for the rest of you fucks. At least contribute something other that the same tired bullshit that should stay in the chat box.

I give the OP a solid B+ for what could have been a good call out. Nice form, short and sweet. Personally I would have gone into a longer tirade, but this was good.

The rest of this thread makes baby Jesus, adult Jesus, adolescent Jesus, and Mary Magdalene cry. I'm voting for bans for the rest of you fucks. At least contribute something other that the same tired bullshit that should stay in the chat box.

Not really good at long rants unless I'm drunk. Plus really don't know anything else about the guy other than he needs to blow on the end of a shotgun. I'll gladly accept my B and move on. Not really an over achiever.

He has the right to remain silent. Anything he says can and will be used against him against him on ColumbusRacing.com.

Sounded like a pretty clear call-out though. I say he needs to ante up some folks who can prove he is what he says. Who cares where he works, just show some proof, otherwise, he should lay off the talk.

Sounded like a pretty clear call-out though. I say he needs to ante up some folks who can prove he is what he says. Who cares where he works, just show some proof, otherwise, he should lay off the talk.

Actually, I completely agree. I was just being a smartass. Maybe, not one up to Hal's standard, but then I don't believe his last post was all that worthy, as well. ;) I don't understand why he has to bring Jesus into this, either. That guy doesn't need to know I'm here.