"Im faster"

351mach11647545510

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please do

You've succeeded in making a (now) 5 page thread over how this guy fucked your boyfriend. We got it. I think you can quit bitching about it now. And I am also tired of seeing your stupid fucking posts all over the thread talking about this bet you have made about pubes. Please continue to flood the site with useless bullshit and I will gladly help you out with a vacation from CR.

That is the funniest crap I have ever seen. If that is him and if he is truely a cop and pulled me over I would simply laugh at him...

I had a friend that lied about being a cop to an undercover real cop. It didn't end well. Might want to clear up your story bub cause it doesn't look like you are gonna win this one.
Very true imo as well. I think he is just a wussy trying to hide it buy acting hard and hiding behind a fake badge. He may be a narc or something along those lines given he has been involved in things but I still highly doubt he is a true cop because of how he is acting. He is trying to hide something.

wo wo we wow
This is Borat first and for most Chum Lee just reused it on a pawn stars episode.

You've succeeded in making a (now) 5 page thread over how this guy fucked your boyfriend. We got it. I think you can quit bitching about it now. And I am also tired of seeing your stupid fucking posts all over the thread talking about this bet you have made about pubes. Please continue to flood the site with useless bullshit and I will gladly help you out with a vacation from CR.
Be easy on him Dover, if I was in his or his friends shoes for that matter I would be pissed too. Not everyone can buy bad ass project cars like you, I , and some of our friends from back in the day could, do keep that in mind. Just because it is a 1g dsm does not change the matter in the fact that someone tried to hustle them and the bluff has been called. Ya this is alot of pointless crap but at the sametime what else are people talking about on here. Nothing really but pointless bullshit as well some of it is entertainment and some is not just depending on the readers point of view. I actually have enjoyed it really, obviously you havent but that is why there is a big red X in the top right hand corner of your computer or the back arrow that keeps you from being trapped in the thread to read the entire thing. I do have to agree with you the pubes thing is fairly imature, lame and getting quite old but would you expect anything less honestly? I am not calling you out by any means man so do not take this the wrong way flame on as far as im concerned and this is the Kitchen be happy they are at least flaming in the right place.

Be easy on him Dover, if I was in his or his friends shoes for that matter I would be pissed too. Not everyone can buy bad ass project cars like you, I , and some of our friends from back in the day could, do keep that in mind. Just because it is a 1g dsm does not change the matter in the fact that someone tried to hustle them and the bluff has been called. Ya this is alot of pointless crap but at the sametime what else are people talking about on here. Nothing really but pointless bullshit as well some of it is entertainment and some is not just depending on the readers point of view. I actually have enjoyed it really, obviously you havent but that is why there is a big red X in the top right hand corner of your computer or the back arrow that keeps you from being trapped in the thread to read the entire thing. I do have to agree with you the pubes thing is fairly imature, lame and getting quite old but would you expect anything less honestly? I am not calling you out by any means man so do not take this the wrong way flame on as far as im concerned and this is the Kitchen be happy they are at least flaming in the right place.

I'm not mad by any means, but more or less tired. Unfortunately as part of my daily tasks I do have to ruffle through most threads and moderate them. I too would be angry if this was I or my friend but I think I would have left it at that about 4 pages ago. What needed to be said and put out there was. I'm not here to flame or any of that just trying to end this and this what seems to be new wave young bullshit flowing through CR's veins. It's allot easier to deal with people or understand them after meeting them personally. I am making it a goal to meet as many active members as I can this summer. Maybe that way you can respect me and other members on a personal level and not be an jackass on here when it isn't necessary (not relating that to this particular thread just stating). Thanks for your response though, and no more badass projects for me lol :D

I'm not mad by any means, but more or less tired. Unfortunately as part of my daily tasks I do have to ruffle through most threads and moderate them. I too would be angry if this was I or my friend but I think I would have left it at that about 4 pages ago. What needed to be said and put out there was. I'm not here to flame or any of that just trying to end this and this what seems to be new wave young bullshit flowing through CR's veins. It's allot easier to deal with people or understand them after meeting them personally. I am making it a goal to meet as many active members as I can this summer. Maybe that way you can respect me and other members on a personal level and not be an jackass on here when it isn't necessary (not relating that to this particular thread just stating). Thanks for your response though, and no more badass projects for me lol :D

Oh I can defently dig it my man, and can defently understand what you are saying. Unfortunately now that we are getting older we will have to deal with this new wave young bullshit for the rest of our time on this forum ha ha ha I will defently say though we for the most part were alot more respectful in our younger years on this forum but not everyone is going to be that way. Its that young arrogance, but their time will come as well. Why no more bad ass projects did the Cobra just leave you with a bad taste in your mouth or was it more the straw that broke the camels back after dealing with the bad luck that happened with you in your Camaro SS, and a few other cars? I thought I wanted out and now I got the bug bad again and will be starting one in due time for sure. Have just a few more things to check off my list but it is defently very short and almost finished and vettes are getting cheaper every day too:).

that took a whole 5 min

and i gots a whole lot more too

but as a message i received "i cant make the horse bleed any more than it already has"

so as for now i am done with him but let this thread be a "i told you so" thread for any one that buys something from him

btw dennis a couple of you magic tricks are actually cool

real talk

i stoped here

let me fix this

friend

i look forward to meeting you this summer. i have been out to the meets and met a few people, but by all means ANYONE on this site, if you see my poopra in the parking lot, feel free to come find me and introduce yourself.

Oh I can defently dig it my man, and can defently understand what you are saying. Unfortunately now that we are getting older we will have to deal with this new wave young bullshit for the rest of our time on this forum ha ha ha I will defently say though we for the most part were alot more respectful in our younger years on this forum but not everyone is going to be that way. Its that young arrogance, but their time will come as well. Why no more bad ass projects did the Cobra just leave you with a bad taste in your mouth or was it more the straw that broke the camels back after dealing with the bad luck that happened with you in your Camaro SS, and a few other cars? I thought I wanted out and now I got the bug bad again and will be starting one in due time for sure. Have just a few more things to check off my list but it is defently very short and almost finished and vettes are getting cheaper every day too:).

The Cobra left me with a very salty negative taste in my mouth for modifying cars. If you could understand the amount of money I had in that thing it would sicken you. I 'had' about $900 in my bike last summer and it ran circles around cars. This summer granted it has some extra $$$, but plans for it have changed and I'd like to see 8.xx's this year. We will be deliberating at the next mod meeting about whether or not we will be dealing with this 'young new wave of bullshit'. Just because you are on a forum and you have posted a few times on here gives no person the right to act like a jackass just because he/she is behind a keyboard. I mean I guess I can understand it, the whole being behind a computer gives one the type of security and confidence he/she doesn't have in real life. I get that.

Hi Dover. My name is James. I would like to shake your hand. See you later.

Don't be a little asshole on here, I don't have the patience for it. Like I said please come formally introduce yourself at a meet.

i look forward to meeting you this summer. i have been out to the meets and met a few people, but by all means ANYONE on this site, if you see my poopra in the parking lot, feel free to come find me and introduce yourself.

Will do.

i stoped here

Cool, then let it go.