"Im faster"

351mach11647545510

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread got me a little curious, so being that i was formerly in collections and spent a lot of my time digging around for people, i got interested tonight

i dont doubt the guy is a LEO. i cant find any police departments online that have him listed as a LEO, but there are records showing him as a complaintant in multiple cases, many traffic related, and most is all 2010 or 2011 (i dont recall if any were 2009, and im too lazy to go back and look)

You are blaming sunoco gas for your problems? PLEASE!

car ran fine till i put sunoco in. i have had bad sunoco gas in 3 of my cars, i only went there because I wasnt paying attention and would have ran out of gas if i wouldnt have stopped. needless to say i knew right away my car didnt like the additives. ran rich, sputtered, fouled out plugs. wanna come take a look at my car? i hit the plugs with a torch and it stopped missing, then started missing again after i took it to put more gas in to try and dilute the sunoco shit.. i said fuck it and went and bought new plugs.. im thinking im gonna go put them in. if you would like to come and see the supra, you are more than welcome. my guess is you will blame it on the gas too.

this thread got me a little curious, so being that i was formerly in collections and spent a lot of my time digging around for people, i got interested tonight

i dont doubt the guy is a LEO. i cant find any police departments online that have him listed as a LEO, but there are records showing him as a complaintant in multiple cases, many traffic related, and most is all 2010 or 2011 (i dont recall if any were 2009, and im too lazy to go back and look)

so he's a snitch for the local pd. just the type of guy we need on this site. :nono::zoom:

So remember that thread where i told you not to use my EDITED image of the car anymore and to take it down?

http://www.mautofied.com/1998-Volkswagen-GTI-Trades?-obo_Euro/listing/100362031/

You sold the car with that image that i edited without using my consent. That image wasnt fair use. Thats copyright fraud. How do you want to go about fixing this situation? First, it wasnt your image you took. The image didnt represent the car as it was, but more as a representation of what the car could be, and you used that photo that was mine to sell it. Plot thickens.

car ran fine till i put sunoco in. i have had bad sunoco gas in 3 of my cars, i only went there because I wasnt paying attention and would have ran out of gas if i wouldnt have stopped. needless to say i knew right away my car didnt like the additives. ran rich, sputtered, fouled out plugs. wanna come take a look at my car? i hit the plugs with a torch and it stopped missing, then started missing again after i took it to put more gas in to try and dilute the sunoco shit.. i said fuck it and went and bought new plugs.. im thinking im gonna go put them in. if you would like to come and see the supra, you are more than welcome. my guess is you will blame it on the gas too.

I had bad gas once. Changing my plug didn't help much. Bring that turd down to the Hundred Acre Hood and Godwrench will bless it for you. True story.

I had bad gas once. Changing my plug didn't help much. Bring that turd down to the Hundred Acre Hood and Godwrench will bless it for you. True story.

it runs now, with fucking steam out the exhaust. the water content was a little high on this batch..

Summary:

Everyone hates "I'm faster", so let's eStalk him.

Reason:

Someone bought a 20 yr old DSM from him and was surprised it was a piece of shit.

Sure what it looks like to me. A whole lot of butthurt going around in this thread.