Cheating at video games

V8 Beast

What fun is it to run around a first person shooter knowing where everyone is and having aim bots for auto heat shots? I just watched a playback from my nephews game. The guy on the other team had like 61 head shots in one match. 137 kills, and only died while he was in his chopper gunner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB4jeN3dGow&feature=player_embedded#at=83

If you are playing people that seem to good to be true, or seem to know your every move you now know why. This is the reason I barely play video games. The ones above have been patched but they make new ones every week :nono:

• Upvote 1

I was quite happy when I traded cod 2 in to buy fallout new Vegas. I'll never own another cod game either, it wasn't even fun

Like many things Activision, they know how to run a franchise into the ground. I had a lot of hope for Black Ops and when I finally played it, I was just not impressed. It seemed less than some of their other games, but admittedly, I haven't had time to play it very much.

As far as cheating goes, can't stand it. As was said, how can you take any pride in a win? Who's respect are you earning? Who do you thing you're impressing? The only purpose for competition is to measure yourself against others. If you're cheating, you're wasting everyone's time. Do you truly believe that people are gonna think, Wow, that guy is fucking awesome doing that! No. And you know it. Yet, your fucked up little lazy loser mind cant comprehend it. Now, you'll be tired of the game in half the time, (great for eveyone else) and will have to move on wasting money on yet another game you wont fully enjoy because you ruined it with your actions. I'd say you were wasting your money on games, but a person like you probably doesn't have a gf or friends who really wants to hang out with you anyway.

No, this isn't a problem with video games, its a problem with greedy developers. Look at the update history for a game such as Counter-Strike. Valve isn't making any money by continuing to update CS, provide fixes, close holes, and maintain the games integrity. The game gets patched regularly. Whats the only update I've seen available for black ops? A $15 map pack, something that should be free.

Back in the days of battlefield 2, They have several GIGABYTES of patches which included new maps, vehicles, weapons...same goes with BC, BC2.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/116/1160501p1.html

e: the only one cheating you is the CoD brand.

Edited by unfunnyryan