Kid drunk at applebees

Jizzle Juice

How many places would be a mixed drink in a Kids cup by mistake :confused: Come on.......There's no way in hell any kid would even tolerate taking a drink of a Margarita either. Certainly not without a major reaction to the taste.

In for further proof and updates that this isn't just someone looking for a payday settlement.

This was my exact statement just 5 minutes ago during shop talk.

They are claiming that it was Margarita pre-mix that was mis-labeled. Tells you something about the drinks at Applebee's I guess.

I swear this happened before....

A similar thing happened to a Co worker of mine. A Bob Evans gave her kid Windex instead of blue koolaid. I guess someone cracked their Windex bottle and instead of putting it into a labeled container, they put it into an empty pitcher and put it under a counter.

http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2011/04/11/news/doc4da2db4fafc56119655338.txt

The kid's BAL was 0.10 - which is over the legal limit (which is 0.08 in most states).

This could have been way worse. It's noted in the video that he didn't finish the drink. (Insert comment about that being a party foul or being weaksauce here.) Had he finished it, I wonder what his BAL would have been? Could this kid have died?

http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2011/04/11/news/doc4da2db4fafc56119655338.txt

The kid's BAL was 0.10 - which is over the legal limit (which is 0.08 in most states).

This could have been way worse. It's noted in the video that he didn't finish the drink. (Insert comment about that being a party foul or being weaksauce here.) Had he finished it, I wonder what his BAL would have been? Could this kid have died?

Yeah, this could have been really bad. They were talking about this on the radio and some people that work at places like Applebee's pointed out that when the bartender makes mixed drinks and has a little left over they will often pour it into a samller cup instead of pouring it down the drain. Also, a lot of bartenders will make drinks for the waiter's and put them in sippy cups so the manager can't see what they are drinking. Either of these could have resulted in the wrong cup being served to this child.

Only in Detroit.