Fuck craigslist

BoostedAce

This is the first one I have got threw E-Mail. Looks like they put a lot of work in to this shit now. This typing is to smart for craigslist people.

Hi there, Thank you for getting back to me. Can you assure me that iwill not be disappointed with it. I'm ready to pay your asking price,i'm buying this for my Dad. But the issue is I'm a marine biologistand i am on sea right now. Due to my contract on the sea, there isstrictly no call due to the lack of reception on the sea area. But I'mable to access my mail, i will make use of my wireless laptop. My Modeof payment is via PayPal as as i don't have access to my bank accountonline, but i have it attached to my paypal account and this is why iinsisted on using paypal to pay i will be responsible for all thepay pal fee/charges on this transaction and if you don't have anaccount with paypal, its pretty easy, safe and secured to open one.Just log on to http://www.paypal.com I hope we can make the purchase asfast as possible. I have a mover that will be coming for the pick uponce payment clears and they will be handling the title for me.I will like you to get back to me with more pics if available. Looking forward to read from you soon. Many Thanks.

Second one.

Thanks for your reply and I have also gone back to your ads on craigslist and am quite comfortable with the condition of the item since i won't be making any repairs on it. I'm making an offer of $1600 and I will add $50 to it for keeping it for me, Please provide your full Name, Address your Phone number for payment. I am paying by Check. It will take few days for payment to get to you. As per pick-up, I will make arrange for the pick-up after payment has been received by you.I hope it is in good condition, kindly get back to me with your name,phone # and mailing address where payment will be sent. I will let you know how i intend to pick it up.I would have loved to come check it out but i am presently away on a business trip,so you can send me pics of the item so that i can know it is in good condition. I would appreciate it if you take the posting off CRAIGSLIST today and consider it sold to me.As for the pick-up,it would be handled after you receive your payment. Thanks. God Bless You.

It doesnt mang. You just click the link on top where is says to remove your emial. Bruh

Well shit I will look for it next time I post another thing thanks.

My ads always clearly state CASH ONLY and that we meet in a public location for the exchange. No other forms of payment and no delivery or pickup by a third party.

Yea I guess I should start doing that, only problem is the dumbasses never read the whole post, they only see price, pictures and phone number. Fucking idiots.

If it's so bad then don't use it.

Like my Dad tells people, "The best the about Craigslist is that it's free, the worst thing about Craigslist is that it's free."

So, enjoy that it's free. At least you don't have to pay fees like Ebay.