Thoughts on Gloss Black Roof for CWP MS3 ?

TTQ B4U

Car looks good, but still a stock car.

It needs suspension asap. It just doesn't look aggressive without suspension. It looks stock. Black roof with suspension would look MUCH better. Even with the stock wheels.

I'll try to find some pics.

I'd leave the roof white, personally.

Agreed, those both look excellent!

The red car or the black one in another color would look just as good exactly the same WITH a black roof IMO. However I would not paint/wrap the roof either. Spend that money on suspension.

I'd have to see it. Honestly, I'm not a CF fan. Not unless it's on a supercar. Even then, I think it needs painted. :o

Meh...I have pretty dark tint all around and always vent the windows.

Check out my thread here for some examples.

If you want to do this I would go with the black wrap. I also agree that you should paint your wheels or get some black wheels and lower the car to go along with the theme. Just my .02 cents. Those cars look very sharp when lowered properly ie not slammed on the ground.

Anybody put gen 2 wheels on the 1st gens? I love the new wheels.

Edit: they look great gunmetal/black on the first gen imo.

Same wheel as the RX-8 R3 wheel except the R3 comes in the gunmetal color and 19's instead of 18's.

Same wheel as the RX-8 R3 wheel except the R3 comes in the gunmetal color and 19's instead of 18's.

Not quite. The R3 wheels are 19x8 forged magnesium(?), and are extremely light, but cost about $2000 a set. The second gen wheels are standard cast, 18x7.5 and weigh about 26-28lbs per. The R3 wheels look stunning on any of the newer model Mazdas.

Tim, if it's an option, I agree with Aaron, the second gen Speed3 wheels on the first gen are win.

My uncle owns Circleville Sign and Graphics and does wraps of any color or pattern. Give him a call at 740-601-3521 and tell him Randy sent you.

Don't know his prices, but he can get any color you want. He's also a designer so if you wanted black with a pink unicorn he'd do it for ya. lol