Best Credit Card Reward Programs

TTQ B4U

We have several cards but rotate their use based on various rewards programs and pay them off each month. I'm considering ditching my Kroger one as the rewards we get aren't what they used to be. I'm big on my Marriott card as I have over 750k points and can literally stay at the nicest resorts around for free for weeks on end. I've never paid for a vacation stay ever. Flights either.

That said, I have so many points, I no longer need to really bulk up on them. My chase used to be 2% cash, then gift cards, etc....

What do you all use and what programs do you work?

I love my Amex Gold Card, been thinking about upgrading it to the Premier Rewards Gold card, the yearly fee on the Platinum card is just a little more than what I'm willing to pay right now compared to how much I use it.

http://www201.americanexpress.com/getthecard/learn-about/Gold-Card

I'm dropping AAA because it comes with Amex Roadside assistance which gives me more free miles than AAA, so that by itself is worth it. Then there's rental car insurance, baggage insurance, travel agents, list goes on and on.

I do the same thing. The 4 of us go to Hawaii every year. I fly all over for free, stay for free, cars are free... I just rotate for the thing I need. Hilton card til I have piles o points, then United for flights etc...