95 Prelude VTEC shave, tuck, paint

codyh

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harness looks good, I like the mesh wrap. Raychem would be total overkill for your car, although I have seen it withstand multiple 850C blasts of hot air from a jet engine.

Hahahaha thanks!

Thats what its suppose to do. I assume you know much more about it than me. For my application its great! and will work awesome. I took pictures of it mocked up on my motor. I will post eventually!

Some mock up cell pics.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/267443_10150233520016099_741701098_7480356_1914136_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/267443_10150233519866099_741701098_7480350_3851211_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/267443_10150233519891099_741701098_7480351_5221680_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/267443_10150233520041099_741701098_7480357_7853688_n.jpg

Thought your were gonna polish the block?

Why the fuck are you in here shitting on my build?? get the fuck out this is not the kitchen.

holy fuck. you call that shitting? He was asking a question relative to your build.

:dumb:

You, james, and I all know he was asking that to be a smart ass.

And if you were not then my sincere apologies. No I am not polishing the block. That was just an idea that pooped into my head one night that I thought would look amazing, of course without thinking about other possibilities. Thank god I could count on CR to make my decision.

But moving on, i am probably just gonna paint the block aluminum and make it look clean. Then heat cycle it like patterson and chris have suggested.

Again sorry if that was an honest question. I assumed it was a smart ass remark.

Thank you much!

Im sure if your building it, it will be function over form!!!! And it qill be an Autox car!

I'm fortunate the mustang is new enough it doesn't need much maintenance but the track abuse is starting to take it's toll. I'm working slowly on it and the plan is "function and form" as I do still want a car that doesn't look like shit and can multi-task as my daily like it has.

Keep the updates coming, good stuff. BTW, if I ever have to pull my motor for some reason I will def look into that harness setup you have, thats clean as hell!

Still unsure.... But the color i posted in my intro thread is prolly not a go... Whe I know the color it will be kept a secret between a few close friends... then unveiled all at once.

So you're going to be lame and be one of those "trend setters" that I hate and pretend your color is going to be the new hotness and everyone is going to try and swing on your nuts...and miss since they haven't dropped yet?

Yes because someone i know already tried to steal the color.

Its not stealing if it gets done first is it? Guess the race is on... Its fucking Tiger Eye Micah, not that secrative and not that uber excluisive either, btw you stole it from someone else anyways, search Tiger Eye Micah DA :gabe:

Funny cause I didnt steal it from a DA... Which is not even Tiger Eye mica (no h).

Some one linked it to me via preludezone.com. The person who linked it to me sold me my shell.

And the color Im doing is not tiger eye mica since you stole it. ;)