Everyone seemingly thinks I'm stupid?

Farkas

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather be castrated than be seen near that car. That being said, it has been said.

I guess if you like it, cool.

I'm not going so far as to prefer my balls being removed, but that car looks fucking stupid.

I am more along the lines of these 2 guys. To me that is tastless and pointless and serves no purpose. I expect a second pic to have 10 clowns to come out of the car and have a Mexican in the drivers seat. However to each their own as I have said before and said in the other thread where aparently I butt hurt you talking shit about vw's and audi's and how I dis-like the cars with exception of a small few. One thing you need to learn Farkas is that in the car world for every one person that likes your car and what you are doing there will be ten people that are haters that is just how it goes. If it works for you then fine but it defently would not work for me. I like torque, horse power, loud noises, and going fast... You like looking good, or your own idea of looking good. That is fine just do not get mad when others like me will say shit about it. And to answer what you may be thinking I am not a brand loyalist, I like many other cars and many other brands and motors besides just lsx cars, and plan on buying them in the near future as well as a Vette.

Dear David,

I'm so glad you took the time out of your busy schedule to post in my thread. I can't tell you how excited I was to read your insightful and heartwarming comment. Boy, calling my car mexican and hoping clowns would pop out was quite the knee slapper, you're such a funny guy! Unfortunately, I want to remind you that I don't post on CR with the wishful intentions of gaining respect and approval from everyone. Some people here get rather, "butt hurt" and I'm not sure why when the Internet is anything but serious! Oh well, until next time, I hope we can hug it out and become better friends?

With best regards,

Farkas

My "it" wheels,... I'm sure you can see where I got my idea from*lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/stevevr6/1176112112.jpg?t=1200457998

nice saab

http://www.juststance.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/image_1300982615_217.jpg

I like it still think they would look better on my Jeep but I still like it. Wonder what it would look like with a set of golden eagle Ravines on it.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f0/2006_Jeep_Golden_Eagle.JPG

My "it" wheels,... I'm sure you can see where I got my idea from*lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/stevevr6/1176112112.jpg?t=1200457998

nice saab

http://www.juststance.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/image_1300982615_217.jpg

God damn... do they just not make tires to fit? Other then that tire stretch, these look "decent". Not for me, but still....

:eek:

KillJoy

God damn... do they just not make tires to fit? Other then that tire stretch, these look "decent". Not for me, but still....

:eek:

KillJoy

Lol, air-ride my friend... makes tires disappear when parked ;)

Dear David,

I'm so glad you took the time out of your busy schedule to post in my thread. I can't tell you how excited I was to read your insightful and heartwarming comment. Boy, calling my car mexican and hoping clowns would pop out was quite the knee slapper, you're such a funny guy! Unfortunately, I want to remind you that I don't post on CR with the wishful intentions of gaining respect and approval from everyone. Some people here get rather, "butt hurt" and I'm not sure why when the Internet is anything but serious! Oh well, until next time, I hope we can hug it out and become better friends?

With best regards,

Farkas

Ha ha ha ha ha you are quite the jokester. I am glad you see the comedian in me with the sarcastic joke that I made. The only reason why I made the butt hurt comment is the title of your thread which is "Everyone seemingly thinks I'm stupid?" and being that it was made within hours of the discussion that was going on in another thread I had to make the assumption that you were going pansy and posting your pictures to see how many suporters you could get to make yourself feel better to dry up the e tears and try to prove all us non supporters wrong. I am glad you are not an inter web emo then and can gladly take my comments and occasional scarcasim with a grain of salt and go drive your pride and joy tomorrow, just do not hit a pothole or you will be screwed. Also I am just curious I am quite sure if you grew up just down the street from me or I could be thinking of another Farkas but I doubt it. Did/ do your parents live off of Nicoles(sp) Lane out close to Johnstown? Just curious? You are right just because we do not share the same tastes in cars does not mean we will not get along.;)

Ha ha ha ha ha you are quite the jokester. I am glad you see the comedian in me with the sarcastic joke that I made. The only reason why I made the butt hurt comment is the title of your thread which is "Everyone seemingly thinks I'm stupid?" and being that it was made within hours of the discussion that was going on in another thread I had to make the assumption that you were going pansy and posting your pictures to see how many suporters you could get to make yourself feel better to dry up the e tears and try to prove all us non supporters wrong. I am glad you are not an inter web emo then and can gladly take my comments and occasional scarcasim with a grain of salt and go drive your pride and joy tomorrow, just do not hit a pothole or you will be screwed. Also I am just curious I am quite sure if you grew up just down the street from me or I could be thinking of another Farkas but I doubt it. Did/ do your parents live off of Nicoles(sp) Lane out close to Johnstown? Just curious? You are right just because we do not share the same tastes in cars does not mean we will not get along.;)

Hmm, I don't know anyone related to me from the Johnstown area, but I grew up around Gahanna. There's another dude named Ryan Farkas that I occasionally hear about, but really know nothing about him. :confused:

He has put allot of effort into the car, He is doing things most won't and he take good care of it. While it is not your's (or my) style you should respect him as a fellow car guy not to call it fucking stupid. Hell we didn't say shit to you when you rocked those enkei wheels forever. Now if it was a pile that was half done have at it but his is super clean and completed and being used.

True, but

I'm not going so far as to prefer my balls being removed, but that car looks fucking stupid.

This made me literally LOL