new from reynoldsburg

2jsupra1988

the car mad 867hp and 711 ftlbs at 32psi. a few weeks ago on e85

and the fastest its been this year on the track is 11.74 at 137mph.

anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Damn all that power and cant run 9s >! needs moar awd!

I bet if you got rid of the rubber bands on the back you might actually cut a faster time in the 1/4. Just a hunch' date=' im no expert.[/quote']

I second that get some stickies on there and make that car hook and I bet it will dip out.

you have a 867hp car an only run 11.74 ... am i missing something here?:eek:

Ya look at his pic he needs bigger rear tires.

And? With that much power I don't care if u spin all the waydown the track u should go quicker then thqat :lol:

Hell my neon has almost 500hp less then his an its only less then a second slower....

With that much power and spinning as much as I can assume he does he is not going to turn super fast times. Good luck taking him from a roll though because I bet that car eats srt's for breakfast when it is warming up in the morning and then has a mustang for lunch. Your car does not make enough power to spin the tires all the way down the track so you can hook and use every last hp you have. Simple physics, big hp, skinny tires , will equal to bad 1/4 mile times with very high trap speeds.

Welcome Matt.

This is Scott by the way. I met you last fall I think it was, helping Kevin work on his reverse-trike project over at the shop. You may not even remember, but the car still looks good!