Serious question

Alex L.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find the girl first. A skinny girl; and grow the ass through proper feeding and working out. That's what I did. Once they go fat, it's hard to get them to go back, thus the reason I suggest skinny. Look at the mom. That's fairly close to what you'll end up with down the road. Choose wisely.

Find the ass first.... Then when times get hard you have something to hold onto. Its the girls job to like you, its your job to make money and like sex. All women will get on your nerves at some point. If the ass is good at least you have a good reason to put up with the bullshit.

Find the girl first. A skinny girl; and grow the ass through proper feeding and working out. That's what I did. Once they go fat, it's hard to get them to go back, thus the reason I suggest skinny. Look at the mom. That's fairly close to what you'll end up with down the road. Choose wisely.

this. find the girl first, look at the mom.

Find one that makes more money then you and wants to spend it on you without trying to control or change you, if you can find one of those girls. Just nab the first one you can find like I did. You'll get bored with the same girl after awhile anyway so get one with other benefits, like a job and a clue.

Hey,

The Girl i am dating now, I picked up in a shitty bar, took her home banged her brains out for a few hours... 2 and half months later things are still going pretty well.

Better luck then Girl then ass...

I say Ass then Girl!