Only reason I watch "Storage Wars"

nurkvinny

Just seems too setup for me to maintain interest. Like the one with all of the really valuable toys. Really ? A person inclined to collect such specific items wouldn't just leave them to rot. Maybe they died or something ?

I don't know. Could be wrong, that's just the feeling I got.

Boobies though.

Just seems too setup for me to maintain interest. Like the one with all of the really valuable toys. Really ? A person inclined to collect such specific items wouldn't just leave them to rot. Maybe they died or something ?

I don't know. Could be wrong, that's just the feeling I got.

Boobies though.

I have it set to record and I always think that. I'm sure there are a lot of scenarios though such as death like you said, or perhaps they get so far behind on rent that they are either too embarassed to go to the place or the place won't let them get their stuff out until they pay up.

Dave can eat a dick, I watch it for Brandi's tits and Barry's crazy antics that lose him money every time.

Im going to a storage auction on the 30th, its 35 units!

i went to one before this show came on...didnt buy shit. i took like $300 and wouldnt have been able to afford but one unit

not to mention, you have to clean out the WHOLE unit, or they wont let you come back to another (yes, they have you sign in and shit)...and you cant use the places dumpster...you gotta clear it out yourself...you can pay to rent it for another month, but thats usually a good chunk. there were a lot of BIG lockers with too much shit to even comprehend how they saved it all