Official Wayne National Dirt Day 2009

JaronsToy

Ok Guys plan a day to ride !!!! (May 2-3 ) I will set up a host hotel or Camping?? for people that want to stay the night and ride both days . I'm thinking we will break up into ( Ride Fast and Hard) and ( Ride Limp lol Groups ) So everyone can ride and bring kids and Fam to ride if you want. This sould be a lot of fun and Can't wait to Ride !!!! Saterday Night Everyone meets for dinner and let have a good time.

( Also I Thought it would be cool if we all bring stuff for a cookout for lunch )

Jaron

Ok Guys plan a day to ride !!!! (May 2-3 ) I will set up a host hotel or Camping?? for people that want to stay the night and ride both days . I'm thinking we will break up into ( Ride Fast and Hard) and ( Ride Limp lol Groups ) So everyone can ride and bring kids and Fam to ride if you want. This sould be a lot of fun and Can't wait to Ride !!!! Saterday Night Everyone meets for dinner and let have a good time.

( Also I Thought it would be cool if we all bring stuff for a cookout for lunch )

Jaron

I need a dirt bike.

I will sell ya the TM I just got.. need the money kinda anyway. Doesnt need much other than the fork seals have a slow leak. Should be cheap to fix. Otherwise.. I will probably be attending this on either the TM or the Brute Force if anyone else is riding quads?

Im probably in.. I want to see Putty take a rock between the eyes again and get rolled off his bike like last time flopping on the ground like a little girl bitching and moaning.. That shit was priceless.

LMAO!!! Him and those cheap "bug-eyed" goggles he wears. looks just like jeff goldbloom in The Fly!!!!

Take that, Biatch!