Evo is on its way to indy.

TurboRust

i loved and hated the car at the same time.. it was tons of fun and had tons of usable power band, but it was too much for a daily driver. many of the creature comforts i had on my sho that was 10 years older were missing from this... simple things like a sunroof, cruise, power seats are all so minor, but all so annoying when making financial decisions... what it came down to was i didnt need 2 race cars, the rx7 is almost finished up and so i listed the evo up for sale. in 2 hrs had 14 emails seriously interested.. i was on my way out of town friday until today.. the first that that came to look at it.. bought it.

bye bye dear friend

I read right over those facts right to the numbers. Yep. 75% going to debt...cant afford it.

So the fact that he has debt of some sort, is choosing to pay more towards that instead mean he can't afford the car?

Do you own a home and have a mortgage? Mortgage = debt

Do you know if he had title in hand?

I interpret what he posted as he's aligning his priorities to not include the Evo at the top. Smart move IMO.