270 record

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over 300 mph average? I'm gonna say the record is between 22-24 minutes.

Are u using cross multiplication or what? Give me the equation so I can compute this because I drank half a bottle of jack.

Or wait, did I post this to outwit dragknee?

id like to see this. i wonder if they would even feel it? depending on how drunk they are of course.

Probably wouldn't hurt as much, but you don't have much of a choice versus a taser. It interrupts brain signals to muscles, you lose control.

I had to ask James how to do it. You may be drunk, but I've been sniffing paint thinner all night....

55 miles x 60 minutes / minutes traveled = average speed

or time based on given average

55 x 60 / mph = minutes traveled

Just for the sake of putting it up there...

55x60/29=113 mph average

55x60/113=29.20 minutes average

Are u using cross multiplication or what? Give me the equation so I can compute this because I drank half a bottle of jack.

Or wait, did I post this to outwit dragknee?

Dimensional analysis

Anyway, lets discuss the merits of this. The huge obstacles are:

1. COPS COPS COPS WE GOT COPS!

Without a doubt the largest risk.

2. Other motorists.

Need to make an attempt after hours. Too much traffic otherwise

3. ODOT's handywork.

Someone who is apparently even a bigger drunk than I, has been charged with patching the pot holes on 270. Its like a fucking minefield.

4. Cooling.

If im rockin a turbinator, this is even more of an issue. Heatsoaking = bad. Blown HG = possible. Probably need an NA car/bike.

5. Tires.

I have not driven at such speeds for a sustained amount of time. It was brought to my attention that tires would need addressed.

i dont know any records but ido know a long time ago proably 80s maybe early 90s thre was groups of 200+mph land speed cars that would make said night runs on270. dont know the times though. but if 270 was as smooth as it was back then would be great to see.

I've never done a timed lap of 270. It's just a name I made up (King of 270) even before CR was around just to get some friendly roll races. Honestly, I would not have had the guts to do a full lap, unless it was with a lot of spotters and a co-pilot. Even then, any clean lap would be pure luck for anyone.

Peace

I've never done a timed lap of 270. It's just a name I made up (King of 270) even before CR was around just to get some friendly roll races. Honestly, I would not have had the guts to do a full lap, unless it was with a lot of spotters and a co-pilot. Even then, any clean lap would be pure luck for anyone.

Peace

A clean lap would require almost a perfect storm of events to occur.