270 record

AWW$HEEET

My Shits only 4 over. I can drag knee on it.

And the brass bass say fuck a spotter. You are either committed, or your not. When you are attempting something like this, why does a spotter even matter? You going to get 1/2 way and shut it down? PUSSY SHIT.

This, In it to win it.:fuckyeah:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i'm white trash then ur a fucking hobo. Don't you still live with ur parents phaggot? Or let me guess, you just moved out to an apt. LOL

Just saw your picture, I retract my statement. You're a rim jockey, Ryan Seacrest. You got something to say white? I'll smash you, you 30-going-on-19-looking bitch.

Just saw your picture, I retract my statement. You're a rim jockey, Ryan Seacrest. You got something to say white? I'll smash you, you 30-going-on-19-looking bitch.

Post up a full body/face shot u fucking beanpole. Only thing you'd be smashing is ur meat. Come at me phaggot. I'll Pick ur goofy, jew nose having ass up and toss you in a Blender, Use you as a post workout shake after hitting the gym.

I don't even think it would be worth it at this point. To many variables and the illustrious award for going fast around 270 isn't worth jail time or ruining my junk. It would be fun to watch or spot at least. I'd laugh at your expense non the less :)

Post up a full body/face shot u fucking beanpole. Only thing you'd be smashing is ur meat. Come at me phaggot. I'll Pick ur goofy, jew nose having ass up and toss you in a Blender, Use you as a post workout shake after hitting the gym.

Let me illustrate for you son, 190 25% body fat, let's role. I had more talent than you when I was swimming in a puddle of splooge.

I don't even think it would be worth it at this point. To many variables and the illustrious award for going fast around 270 isn't worth jail time or ruining my junk. It would be fun to watch or spot at least. I'd laugh at your expense non the less :)

Well said.

Much less, post all about it on here. A story best kept between friend's and rumored for others.

King of 270 was a bracket race set up back in the day (name originated from Pikey). Remember? The "short bus" (I rode, as did NotBrian, integratyper, etc) and than the "king of 270" was the big boy bracket.

I do know that the 270 lap has been done. I was out on a night in 05-06 that made the run. I was in my 240 hp car with a 110 limiter - I was an exit behind before I even topped out. I quit, went to steak and shake and drowned in cheese fries and tears.

Hehehe, the good old day. We would stop on 270 and dig race. Remember the red/gray Typhoon?

An old timer that I used to work with said back in the day shortly after 270 was completed, there used to be a gas station off of 23 on the north side iirc that you could stop at and he would record your start and finish time. I cant remember if there was a money prize or not but I seem to think that there was. Of course it was finished in 1975 so I'm sure that back then at O-dark-30 in the morning you pretty much had it to yourself.

An old timer that I used to work with said back in the day shortly after 270 was completed, there used to be a gas station off of 23 on the north side iirc that you could stop at and he would record your start and finish time. I cant remember if there was a money prize or not but I seem to think that there was. Of course it was finished in 1975 so I'm sure that back then at O-dark-30 in the morning you pretty much had it to yourself.

Respect+1 for pure oldness...god I would love for simplerr times.

The other story was it was a phone booth on the south side - in either case the "legend" is there was a guy you could call who could see the exit. You called the number and told him you were making a run - called him back when you returned for a time and whether or not you were fastest. Keep in mind "back in the day" - 270 & Sawmill was rural with only two gas stations at the exit!!! We were still autocrossing at Murphy's Part Barn/Powell Speedway and those gas stations were the last chance for gas/air before you went north.

The most likely congested areas were near Eastland & Westland shopping centers - then two of the major, classy places to shop. Things do change...

And yes, 270 was new, smooth and two lanes only all the way around!

I never did a lap of 270 when I had my car I kind of wish I had now but Dover you remember that run alot of us made from Mansfield to Polaris? You were in your black Impreza then and was our spotter. I made it in like 12 or 15 minutes that night but Rob with the yellow vette, Ben in the white ss and I think it was Austin were going hard and was ahead of me. My speedo was pegged at 155mph and I kept pulling revs all the way to redline in my ws6 in fifth gear with the lights off and those crazy mo fo's were pulling away from me and I was at say 170+ mph more like 180mph prob...

Dam good stories. I have to throw one out there. How about a packing lot is the meeting place and a mass group does it cannonball style for cash. It's been done in Mexico(nudge, nudge, wink, wink). The last legit one I can recall was in the late 90's in another state.

I've never timed myself but I will say back in the day I had many high speed spurts from East side hooters to the west side....

We used to roll race the shit out of 270 back in the day.