270 record

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never did a lap of 270 when I had my car I kind of wish I had now but Dover you remember that run alot of us made from Mansfield to Polaris? You were in your black Impreza then and was our spotter. I made it in like 12 or 15 minutes that night but Rob with the yellow vette, Ben in the white ss and I think it was Austin were going hard and was ahead of me. My speedo was pegged at 155mph and I kept pulling revs all the way to redline in my ws6 in fifth gear with the lights off and those crazy mo fo's were pulling away from me and I was at say 170+ mph more like 180mph prob...

Can attest: I've personally seen Rob's C6 pull away at 160+.

I've never timed myself but I will say back in the day I had many high speed spurts from East side hooters to the west side....

We used to roll race the shit out of 270 back in the day.

Ya I know what your talking about. I would have some fun blasts from hooters to Johnstown. I remember one night Shanton telling me I expect to hear you in it from here (Value City) all the way to Easton. I tried my best. I was in it till the air port Ill tell you that:)

Can attest: I've personally seen Rob's C6 pull away at 160+.

Dude is crazy. I mean do not get me wrong I am fearless behind the wheel and made many 20 to 160+ pulls with people but Rob was the king of those. I remember so many nights getting so mad at my car because I would be sitting on Robs bumper from 35mph till 120 and then I would slowly just watch him start to pull away. That vette used to piss me off so much. Damn Wensday cars...