Ipad to tv?

BDHG940

what about the apple tv?

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipod/family/apple_tv?afid=p219|GOUS&cid=AOS-US-KWG

I haven't used it myself so I'm not exactly sure.

"Stream music, photos, and videos — even videos from apps or the web — from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch."

Pretty sure you have to have a gaming system to stream it to the tv. I know nothing really about this stuff. Normally just leave the ipad running with a video when Im on the computer working. Ill have to check out that dock option

Pretty sure you have to have a gaming system to stream it to the tv. I know nothing really about this stuff. Normally just leave the ipad running with a video when Im on the computer working. Ill have to check out that dock option

I bought an Internet-ready Blu Ray player for streaming Netflix. It's a pretty simple set-up: you run your Internet into your Blu Ray player (via, say, an ethernet cable) and your Blu Ray player connects to your TV (via an HDMI cable).

This setup saves you needing to buy an actual "Internet-ready HD television" (whcih can be pricey). The Internet-ready Blu Ray players are very affordable - I think I got mine for about $80 and it works great.

I bought an Internet-ready Blu Ray player for streaming Netflix. It's a pretty simple set-up: you run your Internet into your Blu Ray player (via, say, an ethernet cable) and your Blu Ray player connects to your TV (via an HDMI cable).

This setup saves you needing to buy an actual "Internet-ready HD television" (whcih can be pricey). The Internet-ready Blu Ray players are very affordable - I think I got mine for about $80 and it works great.

This.

These have come way down in price. Many of them have optional or built-in wireless if you don't want to tun a LAN cable to it. Even on wireless I have no trouble streaming HD content.