canes on polaris tonight 4/30/11 7:30

Major_golf

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone leaving from Delaware around 830pm or later and need a large Puerto Rican to guard their passenger seat? lol

Really, Id prefer to ride in the MR2 with Sean and Erica for the coziness and my love of merts, but whatever. Im out of their way. :p

Herd you lost to a mazda?

yep, samwise gamgee was in front.

Of course I will play this card.......

I tried to 3 honk it, but his piece of shit is so loud he couldn't hear them. So I went, and let off, then he went, then I went. He had the jump, and didn't pull as hard as you would think considering how "fast" his car is. I would be up for a better organized edition.

All in good fun, except that samwise is a fag.

From what ive been told, if you take the integral of gnome butty chris, subtract 50 hp, you get a slow gti driven by a fucking giant....so ive been told. I saw you last night, i didnt introdouche myself. Ill see you at track day though.

From what ive been told, if you take the integral of gnome butty chris, subtract 50 hp, you get a slow gti driven by a fucking giant....so ive been told. I saw you last night, i didnt introdouche myself. Ill see you at track day though.

who are you?

I helped him put his new coilovers on.

It was much appreciated, patterson is the bomb diggity

ill be at home depot later, you still down?

I'm staying in tonight.

Spent 5 hours detailing the dirtiest car ever, and am now tired. 4 years old, and never cleaned on the inside. It took me 2.5 hours on the inside alone.