LS1 Camshaft for sale

V8 Beast

Custom grind Comp Cams 228/232 .588/.595 110lsa. Comes with the cam card.

$225

Is this grind intended for NA vehicles. Mine is real close at 229/230 .575/.576 114LSA Just Curious - free bump.

Is this grind intended for NA vehicles. Mine is real close at 229/230 .575/.576 114LSA Just Curious - free bump.

Yup, but it works ok on spray.

Cam has about 12k miles on it.

brian was this the one u had in your car when you came to jegs.

my maro needs a cam i was looking at a ms3 with 113 center so i could tune for better mileage. what kind of power did it put down?

u think i could use this in my camaro and be a good driver or is it too hard to tune with the 111. also gona spray.

brian was this the one u had in your car when you came to jegs.

my maro needs a cam i was looking at a ms3 with 113 center so i could tune for better mileage. what kind of power did it put down?

u think i could use this in my camaro and be a good driver or is it too hard to tune with the 111. also gona spray.

Sorry, I missed this completely. It put down 440 on motor with a lot of supporting mods. With it being on a 110 its a little choppy but has good manners.

If you plan on getting an ms3 on a 113 just get the 233/239 texas speed cam on a 112. Its a little tamer and works better at lower rpm's. In all honesty the only reason you should buy my cam is if you wanted to save money. Its ok on spray but there is some blow by. It was the cam I had in there at Jegs. Also the cam I had in when I ran 10.7. Its a good cam, just probably not what you need.

I tried to find some clips of it and all I found was this old vid

http://www.streetfire.net/video/the-beast_189519.htm