Dear Cr

phil

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

draw? I wouldn't call it that. There won't be a round 3 until Phil makes up more bullshit for me to discredit. Frankly, I'm tired, the battery on the iPad is dying, and I'm going out shopping for more summer clothes for the kids. In the supra that gets 15mpg. Why? Because I can.

Good day gentlemen.

Wow. You remind me of myself when I was about 17/18ish, a babbling idiot that didn't know when to keep his mouth shut. I'm not here to flame but give it rest, you're making yourself look like a douche bag.

"Hey, Phil said some bad things about me in the kitchen and it hurt my feelings, HELP!!!"

:dumb:

http://files.sharenator.com/da_fuck_Mitoza-s204x161-141913-580.jpg

Thanks for making me spit my beer out, did you really just call him a gaybird? LOL.

and yes he reported it, talk about butthurt.

lol sorry, there needs to be warning on screen "caution do not drink while reading in the kitchen, it may cause electrical fires"

Guest Hal
I have it 3-0 on my card because of this fact.

It was a good overall fight, might even make the Pay Per View on a good e-battle card.

I can't call it 3-0 because Phil lost a lot of steam at the end. I will give the decision to Phil though.

I can't call it 3-0 because Phil lost a lot of steam at the end. I will give the decision to Phil though.

He should not have let it go to the judges, take risks, finish the fight, get bitches, and be the ultimate e-warrior.

Guest Spam
He should not have let it go to the judges, take risks, finish the fight, get bitches, and be the ultimate e-warrior.

Youre trying to hard scaliwags.

Philthy, just curbstomp this crackhead and move on. :dumb:

Guest Spam

AJ: http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/hate_this_thread_trollcat.jpg

Rest of CR: http://pictures.mastermarf.com/blog/2008/081018-love-this-thread.jpg

draw? I wouldn't call it that. There won't be a round 3 until Phil makes up more bullshit for me to discredit. Frankly, I'm tired, the battery on the iPad is dying, and I'm going out shopping for more summer clothes for the kids. In the supra that gets 15mpg. Why? Because I can.

Good day gentlemen.

Ha ha ha ha. You talk like you drive a bad ass car that gets bad mpg because it is fast. From what I have been told it is just because of all the smoke that dumps out of your pipes from the ebay parts and lack of tune. Like I said months ago when you tried to talk shit to paul you can not polish a turd my man remember that.

Quoted for physical violence.

:dumb:

KillJoy

Not a threat.. its him asking if Phil was threatening him and saying he aint skurred.

...Like I said months ago when you tried to talk shit to paul you can not polish a turd my man remember that.

And like I said... yes you can!!! It was proven on myth busters.

Ha ha ha ha. You talk like you drive a bad ass car that gets bad mpg because it is fast. From what I have been told it is just because of all the smoke that dumps out of your pipes from the ebay parts and lack of tune. Like I said months ago when you tried to talk shit to paul you can not polish a turd my man remember that.

I hear my fog machine beat a certain eclipse. Just what I heard

And like I said... yes you can!!! It was proven on myth busters.

Ha ha ha sorry sir to mis credit science.

Umm ok so you beat a dsm wow you are hard, whoop te do you beat a 4cyl car with a single turbo 6cyl and the dsm was prob crank walking at the time that is why you won in the first place. I can not even believe your proud over this like you accomplished something. Step your game up to racing some big boy cars.

Ha ha ha sorry sir to mis credit science.

Umm ok so you beat a dsm wow you are hard, whoop te do you beat a 4cyl car with a single turbo 6cyl and the dsm was prob crank walking at the time that is why you won in the first place. I can not even believe your proud over this like you accomplished something. Step your game up to racing some big boy cars.

CUZ HE CAN BRO :dumb:

Guest Spam

:fuuuu:

Is it cool to poo in you pants? Even if it's the faster poop ever? No it's shitting in your pants. It stinks, it's gross, and it's really sick.

No one cares if your car is fast. No one, it's a fucking pos. And you do it no justice by blowing shit when you get on the road. I have a supra same body style, but it's not a total pos like yours. If you just sat back and shut you cock sucker, beat a few people and let other people talk your car up, you wouldn't be a renowned dumbass. Jus fall back and stay under the radar.

How about this-Sir-broke-dick-1j and phil have a CR boxing match??

I can't talk too much as my car is broke......But still faster!!!

I want to put together another CR Fight Night, might try a place that allows live go kick boxing.

Oh common, Phil all the way, when Post alotta shit reported Phil's post that was like a forfeit.

Hal I think Cordell is right. Whining like a bitch to the admins is a forfeit