Osama bin Laden Found? Yep, Dead.

Art

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We found out a little bit ago when we got to work. I obviously can't give many details especially online but we were briefed right away including some other situations. The worst thing is knowing and not be able to broadcast it before it goes public.

In my opinion it just closes the book that makes us look stupid in the first place for not killing him years ago the many times that the CIA called us off. This also means nothing since there are 5 other guys waiting to take over. It also means nothing to the people overseas since the war isn't even about this anymore in the first place.

P.S. what if I was to say I saw pictures....

Probably would be leaking classified information.

We found out a little bit ago when we got to work. I obviously can't give many details especially online but we were briefed right away including some other situations. The worst thing is knowing and not be able to broadcast it before it goes public.

In my opinion it just closes the book that makes us look stupid in the first place for not killing him years ago the many times that the CIA called us off. This also means nothing since there are 5 other guys waiting to take over. It also means nothing to the people overseas since the war isn't even about this anymore in the first place.

I envy your eyes! And i think it's gonna bring the others out and try some stupid shit

I envy your eyes! And i think it's gonna bring the others out and try some stupid shit

Do the pics look like the one jizzle juice just posted

Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done.[/quote]

sauce is here

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=219390698087905&comments

The best part about this was, he finally met his end by the hands of an American, hopefully with an American made rifle and ammunition. This goes to show no matter how much high tech shit there is, you still need a trained ground pounder to disregard his own safety to get the job done.