• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just heard obama is doing some push-ups and pull ups before he gives his speech

I heard he's getting a blow job.

Fuck, I'd show up with my shirt un=tucked and a beer in my hand. :p

• Upvote 1

Yeah its a great thing for historical purposes, but it wont solve a damn thing. In fact I would venture to guess its just going to piss the next in line psycho terroist off even more. What happened after Sadam was killed, nothing!! There will be no troop withdrawl, theres still oil involved. IDC what anyone says, thats the whole reason were in this shit to begin with. If it wasn't for the monitary value of oil, we (The USA) would give 2 shits about the middle east.

I think it would be cool if Obama included Bush in some way, maybe just make mention of him. People talk so much shit about Bush (yeah he did some dumb shit), now would be a great time to help clear his name a little bit. I do agree that Obama will just use this to his advantage for re-election.

I have friends/family that are and have served over seas during this whole ordeal so I am happy for them and other troops who have risked their lives. I will not take anything away from the soldiers, I just think the media is going to over blow this into a "world peace is here" deal, and its nothing like that honestly. There will always be some dumbfuck out there plotting

Guest Hal
Fox news has it listed as *usama* bin landen

You're an idiot. There are a few ways to spell varying Arabic names.

I really hope this is true, but it doesn't change much in the "War on Terror". Basically, the operational level of the groups is not affected; this is a symbolic defeat.

You're an idiot. There are a few ways to spell varying Arabic names.

I really hope this is true, but it doesn't change much in the "War on Terror". Basically, the operational level of the groups is not affected; this is a symbolic defeat.

+1...it pisses me off though. i wish the news channels would all just decide on one and use it. like Ghadaffi/Khadaffi ive seen lately

I do agree that Obama will just use this to his advantage for re-election.

As he should. This is a great day in our history. Obama came under a lot of fire for going into Pakistan and that's where they nailed his ass. Now that pos is finally dead. All the americans who died as a result of his tactics now get some justice.

I hear Trump is asking a death certificate

^^ :lol:

No one gets the $25M, not if it were US Forces that killed him.

^^ Families of the US Forces stationed & killed there should get the fucking money.