Osama bin Laden Found? Yep, Dead.

Art

You would be surprised the seemingly innocent info that can be useful to someone. OPSEC is always important.

Not to say that anything can or will happen with a broad statement as such but anything said is still more than nothing said.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You would be surprised the seemingly innocent info that can be useful to someone. OPSEC is always important.

Not to say that anything can or will happen with a broad statement as such but anything said is still more than nothing said.

Completely understood. Everything was said with all considerations of OPSEC first. In regards to the specific situation, any information I shared would prove to be useless too anyone. I wouldnt have stated any of it otherwise.

There was a shit load of blood spilled that night for sure. I still find it odd they buried him at sea and so quickly. Fuck their cultural requests. they should have preserved him and thought it through then fucking burned his carcass and spread it over a farm for fertilizer. Better yet, put him in an ern and crashed a fucking plane into an out-house in the Mountains with his ashes in the pilot seat.

So they took the time to 'bury him within 24 hours' due to him being Islamic, but then they desicrate him by putting him at sea.....RIGHT

So they took the time to 'bury him within 24 hours' due to him being Islamic, but then they desicrate him by putting him at sea.....RIGHT

^^ this. The gov't hasn't acted on ANYTHING that fucking fast. No way. My balls on the line and all the money in the world, the Gov't has his body. No way I'll ever believe he's in the water. Never.