Dear UBL AKA Osama

Scotty2Hotty

Dear Mr. Bin Laden,

Bang. Bang-bang.

Sincerely,

Delta

That's who I thought it was. Some are saying SEALs, I can assume it was a Task Force just like Task Force 121 that captured Sadam. Either way, this is huge for the SOCOM community and all that are within it. :cool:

US Military gets the credit that is all that matters because for an operation like this to go down all the branches had to have something in it. Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines probably all played a role. Although I would prefer that a missile from a F-16 was what took him out and bullet in the head works all the same!

Dear department of homeland security,

The bogeyman is gone now, we don't need you watching us with cameras, tracking us with the GPS in our phones, reading our texts and emails, and molesting our children as we board airplanes. Feel free to close up shop and help out the national debt.

Sincerely,

someone who isn't a terrorist

Guest Hal
That's who I thought it was. Some are saying SEALs, I can assume it was a Task Force just like Task Force 121 that captured Sadam. Either way, this is huge for the SOCOM community and all that are within it. :cool:

That's what I'm seeing now. I doubt we'll ever really know what that team was comprised of. Either way, I think he got the message :bangbang:.

I realize that we are "enlightened" and "civilized" now, that we have outgrown and moved beyond our barbarous and bloody past, and that we just don't do certain kinds of thing anymore...for the most part, this is a GOOD thing.

However, there are times when "Goat-fucking son-of-a-bitchs head stuck onto a motherfucking lance jammed into the front lawn" is really and truly the best way to MAKE A FUCKING POINT...

However, there are times when "Goat-fucking son-of-a-bitchs head stuck onto a motherfucking lance jammed into the front lawn" is really and truly the best way to MAKE A FUCKING POINT...

Vlad, dinner's ready! Time to stop playing with the Ottomans and come in!!

Would have been hilarious if Obama did the press conference with his arm around the corpse.

One can only hope SNL will push the limit and actually cross the line. Fuck, if any show can do it and get support and shit at the same time it would appropriately be SNL.

I've been reading it was SEAL Team 6.

We may never know who, but I want to buy a beer for the guy who took the shot

I've been reading it was SEAL Team 6.

We may never know who, but I want to buy a beer for the guy who took the shot

Imagine being able to tell that story to your grand kids.

So I shot OBL

Imagine being able to tell that story to your grand kids.

So I shot OBL

So this old guy that lives where I work is former navy and his son was a Seal back in the 70's. Said his son had a hand in the input and planning of this operation. Idk how much of it is true but it sounds pretty crazy.

BTW I know his son was Team 6, he brought one of his patches down today, pretty neat to see.

Guest Hal
So this old guy that lives where I work is former navy and his son was a Seal back in the 70's. Said his son had a hand in the input and planning of this operation. Idk how much of it is true but it sounds pretty crazy.

BTW I know his son was Team 6, he brought one of his patches down today, pretty neat to see.

SEAL in the 70's puts him nearing the middle-end of his career when 6 was created. What's his name? If it's true, he's probably a plankowner and easily verified.