New guy in Plain City

Jester1975

Will be back in the states soon and getting the hot rods out of the barn. Will post some picts when I get home. Mostly fox body stangs but have an 71 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler as well.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I haven't met too many people in Plain City yet, I moved in on Smith Calhoun Rd.

1985 Mustang GT 5.0 4V 5 speed. 56k miles. all stock except for a dual exhaust cobbled together by the original owner.

1986 Mustang GT 5.0 EFI 5 speed. t-top five lug conversion using SN95 spindles. 12 years on the build and its still pulling strong but its time to try again. Currently has performer RPM heads, ported cobra intake, ross pistons, knife edge crank, 226@.050 .544 at the valve 109ls and lots more to support it.

2003 Mustang GT 4.6 2V 5 speed. All stock daily driver.

1971 Cyclone Spoiler 429CJ 4 speed. Only 353 spoilers in 71 and only 78 of those had the CJ and the 4 speed so its just a restoration.

The Cyclone has been a real project. I found it on and Indian Reservation in New Mexico. It looked like they had been hauling coal in the trunk. And being that there were not all that many 70-71 Montego or Cyclone's made to begin with I cant just pick up a NPD catalog and order stuff.
  • Upvote 1

To Chris: I married Jonas Gingerich's daughter Autumn. I am stationed at Ft. Meade in Maryland but I am getting out of the army in a few weeks and have just started moving my assets back into the area.