Random Discussion

2jsupra1988

I'd be down for shit around 9ish or so I guess. I'll be on my way home from campus around that time anyway.

Same. Between 9-10. And as long as its no further south than our normal meet. :p

You all should come upto Delaware, instead. lol We can take a nice little drive, some late night fishing, losing to my RAV (working out Supra kinks), some GT5. Your choice. :masturboy:

Great, Splatty has a new buttbuddy with another brokedick supra.

Lol I hope you're talking about Christian, not the op. Christian still has the 7m:dumb:

:gabe:

Great, Splatty has a new buttbuddy with another brokedick supra.

My supra runs. I just won't drive it until I replace my trans solenoid and fix a small oil leak. So small, I didnt even have to add oil after my 500mi break in. lol However, it takes the tiniest amount to make it look like hell under the hood once it blows around a bit and attracts dirt. I won't drive it regularly until it is perfection. Expect me to be in the RAV tonight. It's going to eat your Audi for lunch for not only being jealous of my other relationships but for talking shit about it's stablemate.

Lol I hope you're talking about Christian, not the op. Christian still has the 7m:dumb:

:gabe:

I know my 7m isn't as good as your motor. Mine just drives my car around like a normal motor. It's not capable of single handedly saving the world from Malaria. ;)

My supra runs. I just won't drive it until I replace my trans solenoid and fix a small oil leak. So small, I didnt even have to add oil after my 500mi break in. lol However, it takes the tiniest amount to make it look like hell under the hood once it blows around a bit and attracts dirt. I won't drive it regularly until it is perfection. Expect me to be in the RAV tonight. It's going to eat your Audi for lunch for not only being jealous of my other relationships but for talking shit about it's stablemate.

I know my 7m isn't as good as your motor. Mine just drives my car around like a normal motor. It's not capable of single handedly saving the world from Malaria. ;)

I was talking about the OP and splatty.

Christian = :fuckyeah:

Splatty = :fa:

im just giving ya shit bud, i like your car. I hate 7m motors, but yours is legit.

:fuckyeah:

have you seen the op's car? :megusta:

Ah, thx, buddy!

im just giving ya shit bud, i like your car. I hate 7m motors, but yours is legit.

:fuckyeah:

have you seen the op's car? :megusta:

Exterior and motor are very nice. Gotta love turbos the size of volleyballs, too.