This just in

Sam1647545489

As long as he shut it off before it sucked water into the motor, it may still be ok. If it injested water, it most likely hydrolocked and junked the motor. Pull the plugs and let it dry out, lol, might be ok

Does insurance cover shit like this? Sorry to hear....

Assuming it is insured (you aren't required to insure watercraft), and insured for the value of the vessle, then yet it will. My boat and trailer are insured for more than I paid for them 11 years ago, as watercraft insurance isn't all that expensive.

Assuming it is insured (you aren't required to insure watercraft), and insured for the value of the vessle, then yet it will. My boat and trailer are insured for more than I paid for them 11 years ago, as watercraft insurance isn't all that expensive.

When push comes to shove you will have a lot tied up into getting that money. Insurance covers your loss, not a number you make up. They have cracked down hard the last couple years. Receipts and marine surveys are the only way to go.

Saw it coming out the other day Linn, my heart sunk with all the work you put into it.

• 3 weeks later...