2001 Mercury Grand Marquis

OGRE

128k miles, runs strong, i've seen as high as 28 MPG highway, in town it dives to 19. It rides smooth and i do not hesitate to haul my family in it, just selling because i found a newer crown vic.

It was in cleveland for a couple years so it's got the road cancer, but the frame is good and mechanically it will go another 100K+. yes it does have a little white spray paint on it to cover rust :)

$2300 obo will entertain trade offers.

614-288-4223 call before 4:30pm please i work 2nd shift.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=638&pictureid=5087

Edited by OGRE

there is rust around the fenders, the fender in the pic actually has a hole. I put the car on a lift about a week ago to change an O2 senser and looked it over, the frame is solid.

Got better pics?

The rear fenders/quarters? What about rockers?

What interior?

Everything work? Clean title? Are you ever in columbus?

every fender has rust,rockers i will look at, but i think they are good, title clean the interior is blue leather not perfect, everthing works,

will take more pic tommorow.

would be willing to meet in marysville or dublin. i'm about 40 miles from dublin.

Someone buy this so Joel can pick up my SS.

It says he found a newer crown vic thats why he is selling. but it does say trade for guns etc??? And now you say for him to buy your ss??

I wonder what the real reason for the sale is of this crown vic

It says he found a newer crown vic thats why he is selling. but it does say trade for guns etc??? And now you say for him to buy your ss??

I wonder what the real reason for the sale is of this crown vic

Lol, he'd never buy an SS. It's not his style. He's selling it because he doesn't need a Grand Marquee and a Crown Vic.

[sarcasm] shame on you jason for not putting your message in the proper context [/sarcasm]

and no i'd never buy jasons truck, i like real trucks :D just don't need 3 vehicles.

• 2 weeks later...