New guy here from Mansfield!

OfcMav

I might be up in that area next weekend, maybe we could get a few of the mansfield locals together for lunch or something

I am down just gotta be to work by 130ish on saturday and sunday! lunch would work for me!

so maybe on the 29th???

Well my job works on a rotating 6 days on 2 off schedule and my next weekend day off is april 11 :( ex. i have the 23,24 off then 31-3rd off...ya my work schedule sucks real bad atleast every six weeks i get 4 days off in a row! oh well....atleast im not layed off!

Hey boss, welcome aboard.

I graduated from Madison in 02, and my parents still live in the area. I grew up racing on Park ave and cruising out there in my cars, but never owned a bike until I got out of college and started my career.

I live in Groveport now, however I ll be home on the bike a few times for saturday car shows with my parents, and just random weekends too.

I might actually be in town sunday to stop at my parents for my dads birthday, and would be on the bike.

Anyways, get at me if you ever want to try to work something out back home for a day ride.

JRMM, sounds like you know the area. I wasnt from there, just came out every few weeks to race some ricers and pasta burners in my domestic. Good memories until it got ugly and ghetto out there. WHen I was around it was actually a decent place and the police kept it quiet but respectable and fun.

I graduated in '01, but yea. It was getting ghetto from about '99... I used to cruise the strip once in a blue moon with the droptop or the Hurricane, but rest assured it was lined with kids from Firestone to Long Johns, and back across the street to West Park Center. All Mansfield and Madison (I guess, you said you were a ram) kids with their hoods raised. Maybe I was judgemental, but I always assumed it was gangbangers, ghettobillies, and druggies... I never really knew any of them though.

I can appreciate the REAL domestics, V8 Camaros, Mustangs, Dodges, and old school iron... but it's the ricer mobiles and the guys in STOCK late model monte carlos and the like that think they were hott shit that really ground my gears.

My favorite part of Madison was Wings and Rings - we used to eat there each week after Thursday night football practice. :D