LS1 Geo Tracker

Sully

Sorry, I don't wish to downgrade any of them.

:lolguy:

LOL - that LS2 stock makes more power than any of your shit. Likely weighs less too. And for sure gets better fuel mileage. And sounds better. And far better aftermarket support. And far easier to work on. And much better power potential. And more reliable. And far cheaper to mod. Yet somehow not an upgrade?

LOL - that LS2 stock makes more power than any of your shit. Likely weighs less too. And for sure gets better fuel mileage. And sounds better. And far better aftermarket support. And far easier to work on. And much better power potential. And more reliable. And far cheaper to mod. Yet somehow not an upgrade?

El. Oh. El.

Believe it or not, the LS engines are not the greatest engine ever. Also, as far as simple mods go, factory forced induction wins.

El. Oh. El.

Believe it or not, the LS engines are not the greatest engine ever. Also, as far as simple mods go, factory forced induction wins.

#1 - for the money, yes they are.

#2 - do you realize how much it would take in mods/labor for any of his Audi's to reach the power level of a simple bolt-on's + cam LS2? Bumping the boost and a re-tune aren't even going to match a stock LS2's power level on any of those motors.

#1 - for the money, yes they are.

#2 - do you realize how much it would take in mods/labor for any of his Audi's to reach the power level of a simple bolt-on's + cam LS2? Bumping the boost and a re-tune aren't even going to match a stock LS2's power level on any of those motors.

:lolguy: :lolguy: :lolguy:

Be Joe, have no idea what Stage 3 B5 S4 Means. :dumb:

I'm happy with the B8 as well, I mean 12's stock and low 12's with a flash/exhaust aren't too bad for a 28mpg 2ton family car. :dumb:

You should really put an LSX in your old LTFAIL mobile ASAP.

Sincerly,

A guy who wishes he could someday have something as cool as a LS2.

Till then, I'll just dream.

:dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb:

Guest Spam

Were you brain hemorrhaging when you wrote this?

Be Joe, have no idea what Stage 3 B5 S4 Means. :dumb:

Constant repair bills.

I'm happy with the B8 as well, I mean 12's stock and low 12's with a flash/exhaust aren't too bad for a 28mpg 2ton family car. :dumb:

Yes, your 50k plus car might break into the high 12's - and would go faster than that flash/exhaust setup with an LS2. Besides, because you have seen one on the internet do it, has YOURS ran in the 12's?

You should really put an LSX in your old LTFAIL mobile ASAP.

I'll pass - LT1 does what it needs to do.

You have to understand Joe, he is bitter. He's the biggest LSX fanboi, yet owns not a single LSX. Oh wait, he'll tell you the motor in the Plasti-Truck is a LS Variant.

:dumb:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_LS_engine