My neighbor...

V8 Beast

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was a kid there was a guy across the street from us that was the same way. One day the kids next door were paling curb ball, you know where you stand on the curb and throw a ball across the street trying to bounce it back to you off of the opposite curb. Well the one kid was standing on the curb is front that guys house and I mean he was on the curb not even that little strip of grass between the curb and the sidewalk thats not even yours but you still have to mow he was just on the curb. Anyways that guy comes out and just starts tearing into the kid about being on his property and gets so mad that as he's walking back up to his house he actually dropped dead in his driveway from a heart attack. Crazy to get that worked up over a kid just trying to stay out of trouble.

You say that now. Just wait until you have to mow it

It's really not that bad.

As for the neighbor, pee on his front door, that should show him who the alpha is

Long story about maturity.

You handled it well. I know what you're saying about a change in how you handled this situation. You often find it's just not worth escalating the situation. It also helps when the neighbor bitches out like that. I find that calms me down, as well. lol

Sound like he's afraid of you because you are black.

He should be happy he doesn't live in my neighborhood. We have 7-10 year olds with birt bikes that ride 45 mph up and down the street and through the protected wetlands and the parents don't care.

The same kids once stood on the sidewalk and tossed paintballs in the air and hit them with a baseball bat every time a car drove by.

I watched other kids ride their bikes into my neighbors garage door probably ten times. It was so loud that I could hear the impact three houses away. They were 'playing a game.'

I applaud you for monitoring your kids and respecting your neighbors, because around here no one seems to respect their neighbors and they let their kids run wild.

He sounds like my nutbag neighbor! She calls CPD any time there is a car parked on the curb in any place along her property (corner lot). She's always bitching about people killing her grass???

I had pulled a car out of my garage to clean it one day, when I saw a cruiser pull along side of the car and stop. I walked out to be told that she had called in an "abandoned pink corrolla". He laughed as he called in that it was a PINK PORSCHE 911 Cabriolet!

She was the recipient of a late night Turfbuilder application. The neighbors wondered why there was a dark green patch in her lawn shaped like a hand giving the finger??????

Next time you have an issue just put some gasoline in a garden sprayer, commence "Operation Burning Dick" on his yard. The sight of a 20 ft long cock of fire burning in his yard at 2am will get the message across.

Wow. sounds like your neighbor is a pussy. Try approaching him directly to find out why he is so intimidated by you..

Really? You can't figure that one out on your own? I mean, I consider Brian a friend, but the blackness still scares the crap out of me.

LOL

Country living FTW. I haven't mowed my yard yet this year, its two feet tall and no one cares.

My neighbor mows twice in twelve months.

And who would've thought that with your name being "tractor" and all. brb, making my home look like a shithole because it looks like jumanji outside

You live next to a large day care center with an outdoor play area next to your yard and you don't even like kids.

:lolguy:

Yup, speaking of which, how is your spawn doing?

Had the joy of having puke, poop, and pee flung on you ? :dumb:

I figured I wasnt the only one that had crazy neighbors. I'm going to go over today and talk to him. He's from India so maybe he saw Boys in the Hood and thinks I'm going to bust a cap in his ass... who knows.