pics from sunday ride.

kawi kid

Quote:

"I love how people take pictures of their bikes like they are their children...but, I guess this is coming from a mother of three so what do you expect ":smile:.

I guess I could post pictures of my cats like so many umarried women I know...but then this is "ohioriders".

or my dog.. or my gun like a lot of guys do on this board...

I just prefer not to post pics of my daughter given the state of the world.

Edited by balaormiga

Kawikid, that pansy didn't need a brace to begin with :D he just wanted an excuse to suck a fooseball!

But on the other hand very nice bikes and I need to find time to take my girl out and have her do a little posing.

believe me ill be back playing as soon as i get my sports brace :lol:

hurts like hell from 130 miles yesterday and 120 today. kinda needs a break i think :lol:

what?!??! ................. cute?!?!?!

:lol:

yep, your bikes are sitting there next to each other and you're taking all kinds of pics from different angles sitting in front of a bridge... like bike senior photos... cute.

yep, your bikes are sitting there next to each other and you're taking all kinds of pics from different angles sitting in front of a bridge... like bike senior photos... cute.

different angles? we just parked them like that and i was just snapping pics while i was walking around :lol:

you are crazy lady!!

different angles? we just parked them like that and i was just snapping pics while i was walking around :lol:

you are crazy lady!!

you're calling me crazy so that you have an excuse why your photos aren't "cute" :) whatever helps you sleep at night.

:lol: