End of the world... again???

V8 Beast

I'm going to go around my neighborhood the night before and lay out sets of clothing on the ground, maybe have one with a leash with nothing on it....Watch all the old people in my neighborhood go nuts.

Haha. Thats an awesome idea.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be drinking Budweiser, in my trans am, with my shotgun in hand ready to fuck some shit up mad max hillbilly style.

i didn't know you owned a shotgun?

And everyone laughed when we put a Boat section on here. We'll see who is laughing last when you all cant swim any more and I go flying by in my boat with a bud light in my hand with my hair flowing in the wind while blasting Miley Cyrus "party in the usa"

I'm going to go around my neighborhood the night before and lay out sets of clothing on the ground, maybe have one with a leash with nothing on it....Watch all the old people in my neighborhood go nuts.

Put little mounds of red sand on the ground around each set of clothing

And everyone laughed when we put a Boat section on here. We'll see who is laughing last when you all cant swim any more and I go flying by in my boat with a bud light in my hand with my hair flowing in the wind while blasting Miley Cyrus "party in the usa"

all i see are stilletos. guess i didnt get the memo.

funny its the 21st same night as the kegger at my house and Chittfest. atleast i know im going out in style if the end comes lol as for joining the Zombie side ill have an extra bullet saved formyself lol.

as for a joke though i should run around Chittenden naked screaming the end is near lmao.

LOL great plan

Wouldnt you buy more shit you want, rather than sell everything?

If the end is here, why are you bothering selling shit in the first place. :confused:

not end of the world, just raptors.

lol

Raptors? there is nothing to worry about unless the learn to open doors..

As intelligent as they believe they were, it wouldn't take one long to figure it out. Plus, you have windows.

Hahaha, I was saying something similar, yesterday. Awesome.