Columbus. RX8. Hi.

wordpad

Thank you guys for support.

Nice to meet all the haters also :)

I haven't ran into a garage door, and I definitely never sweat when I'm at the gym! [sarcasm]

I wonder if someone could enlighten me more about this 'other' igor that has built a bad reputation. We, igors aren't all that bad, haha

All right, now to business, let's see whatcha all got, and can you really walk the walk!

Cliffs:

Fat Russian. Compulsive liar. Gets a member's car impounded and refuses to pay to get it out. Finally pays when he realizes what a cockfondler he is. Becomes a pariah.

Cliffs Part 2:

Nobody has heard from said piece of fecal matter in months so really there isn't much chance of confusion.

I'm pretty sure a rotary finished first by a half hour and left the start point last for the PRK Rally. Did I mention it was the only car to stop and get fuel, let alone doing it twice.

Rotary haters need a new hobby. Do any of you even have an lsx? While your living your life 10 seconds at a timemaybe you over looked that you sound like the new generation domestic ricer.

Can anyone even tell me who's rotary blew a apex seal last? There are 6 to 10 on this board actively. They have all been up and running , unless getting upgrades, for quite some time.

Welcome to the board.

Edited by Mojoe
Add

I'm pretty sure a rotary finished first by a half hour and left the start point last for the PRK Rally. Did I mention it was the only car to stop and get fuel, let alone doing it twice.

Rotary haters need a new hobby. Do any of you even have an lsx? While your living your life 10 seconds at a timemaybe you over looked that you sound like the new generation domestic ricer.

Can anyone even tell me who's rotary blew a apex seal last? There are 6 to 10 on this board actively. They have all been up and running , unless getting upgrades, for quite some time.

Welcome to the board.

REPRESENTIN!:dumb:

REPRESENTIN!:dumb:

It's just old. Like this guy is suppose to get brain washed in to swapping his motor to appease the interest of people who go with the norm or light mod a stock set up. Yup, rotary is a different way to go down the road, but it's still one of the most purpose build cars out there. It's just dumb that it takes a monster build to get people to not talk shit and them they are your biggest fan because you invested in your dream.

Dude's on here with a stock car and want to do a build someday. That's 97% of the people on here. And you guys don't like his platform choice. So he's dumb? Or you don't care because no lsx? Then why fucking post? Ohhhh, because your opinion matters.

I don't even like RX-8's. You guys are being clowns to the average guy coming to the site and this place is going to turn into a click of homo's rubbing dicks about how they are the only ones with cars that are "worthy".

It's just old. Like this guy is suppose to get brain washed in to swapping his motor to appease the interest of people who go with the norm or light mod a stock set up. Yup, rotary is a different way to go down the road, but it's still one of the most purpose build cars out there. It's just dumb that it takes a monster build to get people to not talk shit and them they are your biggest fan because you invested in your dream.

Dude's on here with a stock car and want to do a build someday. That's 97% of the people on here. And you guys don't like his platform choice. So he's dumb? Or you don't care because no lsx? Then why fucking post? Ohhhh, because your opinion matters.

I don't even like RX-8's. You guys are being clowns to the average guy coming to the site and this place is going to turn into a click of homo's rubbing dicks about how they are the only ones with cars that are "worthy".

I'd like to point out that I personally never hazed the lad, I told him welcome, and +repped the poor bastard. Keep your LSXHOMO Comments to the rednecks that deserve them.

Love,

Your Jonesy.

:masturboy:

UH OH Joes getting pissed!

On a side note I would rock a RX8 especially with a 3 rotor mmmmmm.

I honestly wish they would have brought the RX8 out with a 3 rotor. I still would like to pick one up used since it has great handling and the ability to safely hold a child seat.

<snip> I don't even like RX-8's. You guys are being clowns to the average guy coming to the site and this place is going to turn into a click of homo's rubbing dicks about how they are the only ones with cars that are "worthy".

Hell, I give the guy credit for being in the minority of having a car that's not 10+ years old, dated in appearance and rolling near 100k miles. We have enough of those.

I agree with the last few posts. There is a ton of room for improvement with most cars. A three rotor anything, would be awesome. The cost to have someone work on these cars sucks like a car that is $50k+. Its like the arguement from people about iPhone and droid.

It's preference and purpose.

Joe,

CR has adopted hazing as a way to welcome our new members. You are taking this personal when the posts are empty jabs. Like you said, no one is blowing apex seals. Its just an empty jab based off the history of the motor. Its the same way people ask trans am and camaro drivers if they have swapped out their faulty 10 bolt. The same way DSM drivers are asked about crank walk. Its happened in hundreds of other threads and has been discussed as a stupid way to welcome members for a while.

What we have decided is as long as its not overly maliscious we will allow current members to haze new members. You may not like it (I cant say I do either) but thats our way of life here. We understand where you are coming from, now lets get back to this being an intro thread and focus on the OP.

P.S. Dont hate because my 10 year old outdated car will out perform yours :lol:

No hate here. There's always someone bigger, stronger and faster. You're ride isn't top dog around here either and as they say if you're not first, you're last. Welcome to the club bub. Besides, I would hope a RWD 5.7l with Nitrous and other go-fast goodies would be able to whoop up on a little FWD 2.3l 4 banger. Now whip a camera of your choice and I'll pull out my 11 year old body and let's go toe to toe :gabe:

I guess you and Tim can share it. I'm kinda curious to see your response.

Pictures are worth a thousand words.

Click Here

No hate here. There's always someone bigger, stronger and faster. You're ride isn't top dog around here either and as they say if you're not first, you're last. Welcome to the club bub. Besides, I would hope a RWD 5.7l with Nitrous and other go-fast goodies would be able to whoop up on a little FWD 2.3l 4 banger. Now whip a camera of your choice and I'll pull out my 11 year old body and let's go toe to toe :gabe:

Pictures are worth a thousand words.

Click Here

I was joking bub :p. As you know many of us have the available income to make/buy 8/9 second cars but have other hobbies. Having a fast car isnt as fun as it used to be... still fun just not dropping $10k into it fun. I'm having more fun working on my house and playing with my kids. :megusta:

Sorry Igor, CR has been diagnosed with A.D.D. There will probably be 3 more topics that come up before this thread closes. I tried to stop posting... I really did

I was joking bub :p. As you know many of us have the available income to make/buy 8/9 second cars but have other hobbies. Having a fast car isnt as fun as it used to be... still fun just not dropping $10k into it fun. I'm having more fun working on my house and playing with my kids. :megusta:

You know I was joking too man...don't make me feel bad. I'll have to turn in my man card for getting all sappy and shit. Now I will say you are exhibiting the characteristics of a old married father now. I'm right there with you though. My wife still can't believe I don't wash my car but every few months vs every week like I did years ago.

Sorry Igor, CR has been diagnosed with A.D.D. There will probably be 3 more topics that come up before this thread closes. I tried to stop posting... I really did
So true :lolguy: