New to me car

V8 Beast

In trying to work out a way to buy the Aviator Chris is selling I stumbled across this...

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/IMG_20110521_173911.jpg

Just hit 100k miles, pearl white, $9k and to top things off they gave me $5200 for the stratus. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Jim Keim in the last year and they have came through each time with flying colors. It really sucks that I couldn't get the one listed here (especially since it has the DVD and navi) but beggars cant be choosers. My year long search for an suv is finally over.

Congrats,

Looks clean as hell.

The Edge isn't SUV enough, or is this for towing duty ?

Towing cars and hauling kids. The edge is a good daily, but thats about it.

Neighbors just called the cops again.. brb

Nevermind... cops are cussing out the neighbors :lol:

Towing cars and hauling kids. The edge is a good daily, but thats about it.

Neighbors just called the cops again.. brb

Nevermind... cops are cussing out the neighbors :lol:

:fuuuu:

Nice ride man, you'd never guess the miles, looks stupid clean.

The party is right now! I had to stop having sex with supermodels and doing coke long enough to post this. The kids are outside in the middle of the street tipping a stripper who's dancing on the basketball pole.... Shitz bananas!

The party is right now! I had to stop having sex with supermodels and doing coke long enough to post this. The kids are outside in the middle of the street tipping a stripper who's dancing on the basketball pole.... Shitz bananas!

Sounds like one hell of a party. In route.

The kids were playing football in the street. The officers told the kids to look for cars, told the neighbor to get a life, then left.

Your neighbors seriously called the cops about kids playing football in the street? They would hate us. I just came in from playing stickball in the street with 6 kids and their dads. We had a fucking blast. We even had my wife, daughter and a few other neighborhood girls as our cheerleaders.

The Japanese family across the street that just moved in (Honda engineer) have permanent smiles on their faces they had so much fun watching us.

We had grills out in driveways and beer in the garages too :p

I feel like a kid again. Only sore as hell from laughing so hard.

Nice ride, I love Aviators

It sounds like it's time to take things to the next level with your neighbor. Rational adult time is over.

Think National Lampoons Christmas Vacation....

-Bright lights shining in his windows

-Obnoxious eye sores like an RV in the driveway

-Hell, with the money you saved on the Avaitor, maybe you could even hire Randy Quaid to dispose of feces in the storm drain wearing a nice robe yelling "Shitters full"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HdityAzzxcI/SKX9kNuxqTI/AAAAAAAAAcU/Ms6KjR1t66k/s400/shitters.bmp

Jordan :lol: All the kids already stare at them (children of the corn style) when they come outside or drive by. Its kinda creepy actually.

Tim,

We did 3 games of basketball, 2 games of football, relay races, and a pass competition (this is after I got back from the gym). I'm so hurt its not even funny. Like you said, I feel like a kid and its good to live in a place where you know your kids dont have that negative influence. He cant win this, I have the stamina of an African crack head. I bet he moves before I do...