Hey all, new to the site.

Kryptok

Hey everyone, uh just wanted to say hi I guess sense I'm new to the site haha. I drive an 04 STi, I heard about this site and just decided to join for the hell of it! But my name is Kevin and this is my car...

Not updated, but oh well. This was like a week after I got her and now I've owned it for over 2 months.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/189582_1633293634467_1300450888_31587579_528984_n.jpg

• Upvote 3

Right now just have a TBE, I have a Helix downpipe and a Greddy Cat-back, should be getting some more things soon, like a different TBE (I want to be louder) a CAI, you know.. the basic stuff for now lol. It hauls ass though as it is, so I'm pleased... for now ;)

That's a pretty big statement you're just throwing out there, what's wrong with AWD?

I hate having traction. Wasting power is where it's at.

:gabe:

Cars I've owned/own:

3000GT VR4

Audi S4

LR Discovery II

LR LR3

:megusta:

I hate having traction. Wasting power is where it's at.

:gabe:

Cars I've owned/own:

3000GT VR4

Audi S4

LR Discovery II

LR LR3

:megusta:

Lmao, yeah you must hate AWD... nice cars though.

• Upvote 1

You people are getting lazy.

Intro: This was a c+ intro at best. OP gave almost no information to distinguish himself from the rest of the morons on this site. What makes the OP special? Why should he be welcomed? Seriously, have the standards dropped to the point where a 3 sentence intro is good?

Pics: A 2 month old pic is the best offering given to the CR gods? Come on, that should require wrath, maybe even 40 days and 40 nights of rain.

You're all useless at making the new members work for their acceptance.

To the OP - Why should anyone be interested in you? So far you've given us nothing, so I can only assume you are as worthless as the rest of the fuck-ups that join here.

Right now just have a TBE, I have a Helix downpipe and a Greddy Cat-back, should be getting some more things soon, like a different TBE (I want to be louder) a CAI, you know.. the basic stuff for now lol. It hauls ass though as it is, so I'm pleased... for now ;)

dont waste your time with a CAI. stock intake and filer (possibly a panel filer) is the best unless you have to absolutely change it out for other components to fit.