FS trailer project partial trade for Ipod Touch

wnaplay1647545503

A few years ago I stripped my old popup camper down to the frame. It still has the levelers on it that fold up to keep it level when you were camping(not sure what use they would be now unless your loading something without it being hooked to a car). It needs a new light set($10 at harbor freight). It needs some sort of wood put on it(just bare frame) and new tires mounted on the rims(20.5/ 8.0 x10 I believe). It does have some tires on it that are smaller than normal(one needs valve replaced before it will hold air)and I have 2 extra tires in this smaller size(no rims for extra tires) that go with it but they are old and probably only good enough to get the thing home. It does have 2 plastic fenders that come with it but they will need attached to whatever wood you put on. I do have a title for it although it lists it as a camper. It was a rather large camper so the frame isnt small by any means. I was going to use it to haul (3) 4-wheelers but never got around to finishing it. Asking $200 OBO, may take partial trade on an IPOD touch. Thanks Pics tomorrow. Edited by wnaplay

too bad it's not still a popup camper, I would have traded you and iPod Touch for a pop-up :(

But still awaiting pics... I would love to find a trailer that I could haul our quads on for cheap.

• 3 weeks later...
The tire on the top of the trailer is a newer actual size for it. The bottom one is alot smaller and I put it on there to move it around. Theres also a spare smaller size as seen lying next to the trailer, plus I have 2 other unmounted smaller tires. They are road tires but I dont know how long any of the smaller tires would actually last as they are old and have not been used in several years. The new owner would have to go over to Andersons or someplace and pick up a new tire/rim to match the right size, or try to fill the smaller tires up(put other small tire on to match other side) to get it out of here. You can see the 2 black wheel fenders laying on one of the rails.

Just flat, get at least one new tire and rim from a place like andersons and you can pull it home. If your using at night or cars behind you cannot see your vehicles tailights, you need to spend 10 mins putting on a $10 harbor freight light kit. Then wood floor, and build some side rails if you want them, or buy the hidden deck hooks from harbor freight to strap stuff down with.

Im pretty interested in this and would like to come check it out but, Im going on vacation for a week and Im leaving in a couple hours. If this is still around when I get back Ill get ahold of you. Is there any chance you could measure the length of it? Also, How heavy was the camper so I have a rough idea how much wieght this can hold. I would be using this to haul 2-3 atv's so id need about 1900 lbs max capacity.