figure its about time i write a review

natedogg624

i can't comment on the quality of the build yet as i've really had no time/place to push the bike and probably won't until mid spring when track season starts for me.

BUT i can comment on his customer service and it was grade A top notch stuff. If i had questions/concerns about anything in the process he answered quickly and thoroughly. He suggested doing a full revalve but that pushed it out of my budget and then he mentioned a "trick" he could do to the OEM valves to increase their performance abilities. Not only did he help with suspension questions, he also helped me with my transmission work and all my engine questions he answered as well. Always answered the phone, in all the times i called he always picked up it never once made it to voicemail. Im sure i was a thorn in his side during all my questioning, but i learned more than i ever could imagine and am very thankful.

what i had done:

front--

OEM revalve "trick"

new .9 springs

new fluid

seals/shims/misc parts

rear--

cleaning

refresh

total: ~380.xx

My back shock spring was pretty black with soot/grime when i sent it out to him. I tried everything in my knowledge to get it clean, nothing worked. When i got it back it looked good as new, as if it came right from the factory!

I also asked questions regarding different suspension setups with different profile tires (60 v 70) up front and he told me specifically what to do and when to know its at the premium setting as far as geometry.

Rub is good, he will work with you and your budget to get the product/results you want.

I would recommend him to anyone who needs work done, whether it be suspension or engine related.

pics:

DSCN1312.jpg

DSCN1317.jpg

this is what came out of my front forks when he drained them:

1-15-09018.jpg

Edited by natedogg624

• 2 weeks later...