codyh

Alex L.

Someone touches my car or gets in it without permission I will personally take you out of it via the the window with a firm grasp to the neck. And you might meet my boot and the parking lot at the same time I don't even take nicely to people leaning on others cars but his actions would earn a ass whooping. Edited by Buckeye

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome clip, awesome video.

Im pretty sure i gestured to your supra alex, after you offered to let chris in, and you said ya. So I sat in it and closed my eyes for like 10 minutes.

I'm not good at math, but I don't remember giving you permission to get in my car. Interesting how you know everything, yet couldn't figure out a reverse lockout ring.

new guy just relax, this is why we havn't had a new member stick around for more than a few weeks. people are just ruthless here.

It's easy to say this when you haven't spent any time with him around. GTFO

Reasons we hate cody:

1.) Unprovoked homoerotic innuendos

1a.) Offers to perform oral sex on members in parking lots

2.) Buddy-buddy attitude (i.e. nutswinging)

3.) Unwillingness to back down when thoroughly proven wrong

3a.) Under-breath utterances to keep an argument going (most likely an attempt to get an individual to keep interacting with him)

3b.) Always thoroughly wrong

4.) Being a stereotypical seventeen-year-old

4a.) Using "it was a joke", "I was joking", etc. as a scapegoat for being a dumbass

5.) Getting in peoples cars without permission

6.) Unneeded and unwanted interjections when men are talking

7.) Having not started puberty yet

8.) Drinking a beer, bragging about it, and falling asleep on the pavement (get some tolerance you fucking chode

You sir, are spot on.

The worst part is most people try to be cool and real to him in person. We try to talk with him, carry on logical, normal conversations, and he is incapable of doing these things. It's fucking annoying. If he would just relax and stop being such a fucking tool, he would be fine. Basically what I am saying is he needs to completely change everything about his personality.

I was very close to knocking him the fuck out the last time he was out.:dumb:

• Upvote 1

I must admit that I thought you were talking about me since my name is Cody too but I realized I'm not a douche so it mustn't be about me.

I should make it out to a C&C to bring back credibility to the name "Cody".

• Upvote 1

I must admit that I thought you were talking about me since my name is Cody too but I realized I'm not a douche so it mustn't be about me.

I should make it out to a C&C to bring back credibility to the name "Cody".

Name change? What's your middle name, you could go by that?

Umm I never made Pat mad Nick. I got 2 bottles of water and looked in the back of his car for my wheel. (not to mention pat vouched for me so GTFO) Double ((not that he took sides, just told the truff))

Major_payne (chris) and I are friends. He just got done powder coating is valve covers and a few other things, so he told me to pop his hood and look.

And I know exactly what you are referring to when you said I tried to get into Doc's Bentley (once)(even tho I have been in it numerous times) was so I could put his Pen and paper back into his door. But the door was locked and Doc said "here I will unlock it." which he did, and I returned his paper.

Alex, my bad if you had a problem you should of just told me to get out... You are the fuckers that tried to get me into a snake and spider infested boom box truck.

You guys are so use to hanging out with people your own age you flip the fuck out when someone who is 17 tries to communicate with you, and your even doubly surprised when I can. But some block comes up and all of a sudden you cant talk or be a normal person without insulting me every second I see you. Its like you feel to superior to talk to me or hang out because there is an age difference.

I also hate this conception that people have that I know everything. Im flattered, yet I dont have nearly as much knowledge as you think. Like many others in their young car years I am still learning alot.

• Downvote 1

You guys are so use to hanging out with people your own age you flip the fuck out when someone who is 17 tries to communicate with you, and your even doubly surprised when I can. But some block comes up and all of a sudden you cant talk or be a normal person without insulting me every second I see you. Its like you feel to superior to talk to me or hang out because there is an age difference.

I also hate this conception that people have that I know everything. Im flattered, yet I dont have nearly as much knowledge as you think. Like many others in their young car years I am still learning alot.

That first part is a complete fabrication of the truth (lends credence to you thinking you know everything too). We have always enjoyed the company of like minded mature individuals regardless of age. You don't seem to have a clue how to shut your mouth and act appropriately. That's not age, that's idiocy.

Stop acting like you know everything and stop presenting everything you say as fact (see bold portion). You've tried to critique everyone's grammar even as yours fails. You try to act like you know what you're talking about in every single thread you're in. You make things up to make yourself sound better. None of us think you know everything, we don't even think you know much of anything. You need to go feed from the bottom for a while before you step up with the big boys.

That first part is a complete fabrication of the truth (lends credence to you thinking you know everything too). We have always enjoyed the company of like minded mature individuals regardless of age. You don't seem to have a clue how to shut your mouth and act appropriately. That's not age, that's idiocy.

Stop acting like you know everything and stop presenting everything you say as fact (see bold portion). You've tried to critique everyone's grammar even as yours fails. You try to act like you know what you're talking about in every single thread you're in. You make things up to make yourself sound better. None of us think you know everything, we don't even think you know much of anything. You need to go feed from the bottom for a while before you step up with the big boys.

Awwe fixing someones grammar is a last desperate act of arguing. Which I have been presented with many a time.

I didnt state the bold parts as facts, just possibilities. And I think they are legitimate possibilities.

Umm I never made Pat mad Nick. I got 2 bottles of water and looked in the back of his car for my wheel. (not to mention pat vouched for me so GTFO) Double ((not that he took sides, just told the truff))

Major_payne (chris) and I are friends. He just got done powder coating is valve covers and a few other things, so he told me to pop his hood and look.

And I know exactly what you are referring to when you said I tried to get into Doc's Bentley (once)(even tho I have been in it numerous times) was so I could put his Pen and paper back into his door. But the door was locked and Doc said "here I will unlock it." which he did, and I returned his paper.

Alex, my bad if you had a problem you should of just told me to get out... You are the fuckers that tried to get me into a snake and spider infested boom box truck.

We're talking about 2 separate times (involving pats saab) in the same night. So please.... shut. up.

And Docs bentley.... you still didnt ask. He had gotten into his car and got you the pen and paper. A normal person would have given it back to the individual from which they had borrowed it from not just put it back by getting in their car without permission.

I get along with almost any one that I meet, especially from CR. I'm willing to go out of my way to help people that I hardly even know. But you.... god I'd love to take a shit on your grave.

Name change? What's your middle name, you could go by that?

Hate my middle name, it's Michael. Been trying to get a nickname but with a 4 letter name, a nickname is almost irrelevant.

You know how sometimes people tell you to just stay down, just stay down, don't get up.

I'm advising the same here.

We're talking about 2 separate times (involving pats saab) in the same night. So please.... shut. up.

And Docs bentley.... you still didnt ask. He had gotten into his car and got you the pen and paper. A normal person would have given it back to the individual from which they had borrowed it from not just put it back by getting in their car without permission.

I get along with almost any one that I meet, especially from CR. I'm willing to go out of my way to help people that I hardly even know. But you.... god I'd love to take a shit on your grave.

Sounds like alot of you just guessing and assuming. Please elaborate on pats saab since you know so much about his thoughts and attitude towards me.

You are still butt hurt because i told you off sunday night. You said you were gonna "lay me out." and I said do it pussy (after alot of other dumb arguing) and you got up, said a few words to other people and left. Go be a crying ass punk bitch elsewhere. I never had any problems with you till you got all manly tough guy on me. And im sure you will continue to be a hardass when i see you up there every weekend, or you can stop acting gay and be, what you call a normal person, a normal person.

Awwe fixing someones grammar is a last desperate act of arguing. Which I have been presented with many a time.

I didnt state the bold parts as facts, just possibilities. And I think they are legitimate possibilities.

No, you stated them as facts. Come on, use your superior grammar to see why that is true. You can't communicate properly, you're a complete failure.

No, you stated them as facts. Come on, use your superior grammar to see why that is true. You can't communicate properly, you're a complete failure.

Thats your opinion. Take it as you please.