codyh

Alex L.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I clearly remember alex saying " stay the fuck out of my car cody ". I also remember you smoking next to mr auto x after I told you he doesn't want smoke around him " it doesn't matter we are out side" does not work for an excuse on that one

were they his cigarettes or did he bum them?

I hate to say this.... But some of the people in this thread need to get a fuckin life. 9 pages!?

Reporting live from Primanti Brother's in Pittsburgh: my sandwich and Yuengling hit the fucking spot.

End transmission.

Best post so far... I hope you were a real man and got everything on that damn sandwhich!!!! :fuckyeah:

were they his cigarettes or did he bum them?

He was bumming them. I've only met the kid twice and he kept BEGGING for them. It really annoys me because that is all the fucktards at work do to me everyday. So I've been on edge about it lately. I did give in eventually and gave him a few smokes after he offered to pay me. But then I felt like I had commited a crime all night lol.

First off, I do not know Cody, but here is my thoughts

My first question... Why in the world doesn't CR have age limits? Any other club/clan/organization I have been a part of requires 18 or older, for not only maturity, but also legal issues. If something happened to cody, his parents could easily limelight and blame CR...

Secondly, did anyone say anything to this Cody while he was getting in cars? I am not from Columbus, but I did grow up in NY... If a stranger got in my car, its to steal things, or the car itself, and if they do it right in front of you, they are testing the waters to see if you have the balls to stop them, or they are seeing what you have inside for a future robbery. If this Cody was to get in my car, I wouldn't wait to come home and make a thread, I would say "what the fuck are you doing in my car?". Any excuse afterwards would be met with "don't ever touch or get in my car without my permission", the warning has been issued and if it happens again, there is no excuses.

Thirdly, why is their not a anonymous area of the forums to voice concerns about certain members in order to seek a ban. These flame threads create more problems than they fix, and I am not very impressed with them thus far, and neither are the CR members that I have met in real life, and also the ones that private message me about certain issues.

We also do need a "ban appeal" section on the forums. I believe that we should carry some sort of professionalism on these forums, without ruining the fun of the forums, but when it comes down to peoples beefs with each other and ban issues, something different needs to be done. There's def more flaming on these forums than there is informational car discussions....

I am not sticking up for this guy as I do not know him, I also won't hate him until I meet him to pass my own judgement. But if he is what you guys make him out to be, he won't be someone that I associate with....

Edited by ihateu3

First off, I do not know Cody, but here is my thoughts

My first question... Why in the world doesn't CR have age limits? Any other club/clan/organization I have been a part of requires 18 or older, for not only maturity, but also legal issues. If something happened to cody, his parents could easily limelight and blame CR...

CR has been in the limelight before, not a crazy thing there. CR can't be blamed for what an individual does or what multiple people do. Not much liability there.

Secondly, did anyone say anything to this Cody while he was getting in cars? I am not from Columbus, but I did grow up in NY... If a stranger got in my car, its to steal things, or the car itself, and if they do it right in front of you, they are testing the waters to see if you have the balls to stop them, or they are seeing what you have inside for a future robbery. If this Cody was to get in my car, I wouldn't wait to come home and make a thread, I would say "what the fuck are you doing in my car?". Any excuse afterwards would be met with "don't ever touch or get in my car without my permission", the warning has been issued and if it happens again, there is no excuses.

Not a lot of info on the car touching issues. Go meet him and tell him to stay away from your car?

Thirdly, why is their not a anonymous area of the forums to voice concerns about certain members in order to seek a ban. These flame threads create more problems than they fix, and I am not very impressed with them thus far, and neither are the CR members that I have met in real life, and also the ones that private message me about certain issues.

Because everyone would be banned, including you. These threads don't create any issues unless you are a pussy. Usually the pussies will just PM you and threaten you anyway. If you're not impressed, GTFO. Do you not even have a clue why this section is here?

We also do need a "ban appeal" section on the forums. I believe that we should carry some sort of professionalism on these forums, without ruining the fun of the forums, but when it comes down to peoples beefs with each other and ban issues, something different needs to be done. There's def more flaming on these forums than there is informational car discussions....

Then log off and don't come back. We don't need idiots like you that whine about what's wrong without doing anything to fix it. Want to have car discussions, start one. It's simple for most people, maybe you're excluded from that.

I am not sticking up for this guy as I do not know him, I also won't hate him until I meet him to pass my own judgement. But if he is what you guys make him out to be, he won't be someone that I associate with....

You need to lurk more, you have no clue how this site works.

He's at an age where he can be held responsible for his own actions. He's also old enough to drive cars and learn about them. We typically dont let the "kids" on here but every now and then one joins up.

Yup.. read that in the thread.

Last time someone got in my car I handed them the keys. They were happy and I made a friend. That's how we do it in Columbus.

Pm a mod, admin, or report a post. Banning people is usually done for good reasons. Being annoying isn't a good enough reason to ban people. If it were I would be banned myself when I go on my post sprees. Flaming is part of the CR way. If done right is can be very entertaining. The problem is excessive amounts of fail are found way too often these days.

Its a forum, dont take it so seriously. You're too new to get a good feel for the way things work ...and its too much to explain. Be patient grasshopper and you will soon learn the way. Until then stop putting a bulls-eye on your back by questioning our dysfunctional ways.

Ok.

@V8 Beast, That is the proper way to respond to me, thanks...

I have to be profressional from time to time.. its the red letters (see my name.. yup... thats a shade of red) and my over-sized penis that leads to me not overcompensating like Hal. Trust me, if my brown slinky couldnt walk down the stairs I would have cussed you out.

@The Kitchen I have no problem fixing the issues here, I am a senior admin in our gaming clan of 500 members and also the global moderator on the forums, which sadly has way less drama then here. Want me to fix it, someone give me the power to and I will!

I am a fair admin and have no problems removing disrespectful members who do nothing for the community in anyway at all, except start shit.

I am a fair admin and have no problems removing disrespectful members who do nothing for the community in anyway at all, except start shit.

You're missing the part where you're clueless about the forum's history and operation.

Lol at the guy with his own self-titled kitchen thread talking shit on kitchen threads.

If you haven't had your own thread in the Kitchen, then I guess somethings wrong... Talking shit? Merely suggestions my dear boy..

You're missing the part where you're clueless about the forum's history and operation.

I know, I get it, I got broke in the hard way myself. But this thread seems like its not fucking around, I think people really actually hate him! Not saying he shouldn't be hated, I dunno, never met him!

Just inquiring about the rules around here, so 18 and under is a go!