South High Drive-In

Sully

i take my family over there every other weekend during the summer.

it's a bit of a drive for me (Hilliard/Galloway), but i have always like the drive-in's better than the theaters.

not to mention it's dirt cheap, kids are $1 and adults are like $8 for 2-3 movies!

the neighborhood is not great, but we have NEVER had a problem at the theater while there.

we take lawn chairs, a portable grill, and blankets and the kids have a blast.

i know there are only like 5-10 left in Ohio. is the one in Lancaster gone?

J.R.

i take my family over there every other weekend during the summer.

it's a bit of a drive for me (Hilliard/Galloway), but i have always like the drive-in's better than the theaters.

not to mention it's dirt cheap, kids are $1 and adults are like $8 for 2-3 movies!

the neighborhood is not great, but we have NEVER had a problem at the theater while there.

we take lawn chairs, a portable grill, and blankets and the kids have a blast.

i know there are only like 5-10 left in Ohio. is the one in Lancaster gone?

J.R.

the one in lancaster is still there. havent been there yet this year.i need to go soon

i would definitely be down for a CR family meet at the Drive-In

+1. I can bring a full size silverado and some blankets if kids want to sit in the back to watch a movie. That's what my daughter and I do when we go so we're off the ground and she can see better.

Think I went there once when I was little with the parents of course. Chain Reaction starring Keanu Reaves was one of the movies. The ghetto bird flew overhead at one point during the movie with its spotlight and everything. Good stuff.

the one in lancaster is still there. havent been there yet this year.i need to go soon

I went to the one in Lancaster last Friday, and it was perfectly fine. If you have a truck or other tall vehicle they make you park along the sides or in back few rows, so you don't block everybody else. Bugs weren't bad either, which surprised me. I think they may fog the area or something. $7 a person for two movies too, can't beat it.

thanks for this post! i think we are going to see pirates tonight!

(although i really want to see hangover 2, i don't think it's appropriate for the kids :) - unless they fall asleep on the way there!)

they'll be fine

but there is an absurd amount of penis in the movie...so.......maybe not

i d like to check this out...do you have to stay in your car to watch? someone mentioned grilling

they'll be fine

but there is an absurd amount of penis in the movie...so.......maybe not

i d like to check this out...do you have to stay in your car to watch? someone mentioned grilling

you don't have to stay in your car. they recommend that you put blankets out in front of your car if you are going to be outside.

penises don't really bother the kids (well one is still a baby, so nothing really bothers her)...sophia is around little boys that are potty training/in diapers, etc, so she's used to it...lol

my money is on the fact that she'll pass out asleep on the way...she's been skipping naps and then passing out at 7pm :)

Went to the one in Lancaster last year and saw a couple movies. It was great to just back the truck in, throw a couple camp chair in the truck bed and watch the movie. We will probably go a couple times this year with some friends.