Cooper Park Complex

EMvette

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant see it being a bad thign, as long as they are pretty good..

Crayons and Coloring book for entertainment? (or something like that?)

Hell, im bringing my kitting so i can keep from fidgeting..

good suggestions...i'm a pro at keeping them entertained since i take them everywhere with me :)

that's awesome that you knit!

good suggestions...i'm a pro at keeping them entertained since i take them everywhere with me :)

that's awesome that you knit!

Already answered, but yes, kids are ok. My 10 yr old daughter typically goes with me to these things, but is going to miss tonight. Just be sure to prepare them for a long meeting. I would be surprised if it is less than 3hr.

Also, be sure to remind people you know that city council expects the audience to be orderly and polite. If we make too much noise (even if it is just clapping after a speaker) they may clear the chamber. So let's be sure to take the high road tonight.

We have experienced quite a bit of rude behavior from track opponents in the past, so let's be sure not respond to their tactics. We can just get even by winning the war.

I will have two people outside city hall to give people directions and a FOR Cooper Park shirt. Look for them when you get there.

See Y'all tonight.

BeerMan

I'm seriously going to be disappointed with the City of Columbus if this doesn't go through. :dumb:

No kidding. Let's let a property that is in close proximity to downtown rot. No matter we could create a few jobs, we may be inconvenienced with occasional noise of the jake brakes. God help us if we disturb birds and a cemetery.

Idiots.