2009 Yamaha FZR6

SWing'R

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After sleeping on it and letting the "impulse buzz" wear down I've decided to wait on getting a different bike. :o

I really like this Yamaha but with the economy the way it is it doesn't feel right to take on a negative equity loan at this time.

So I'll keep the Swing at least another year' date=' get another riding season under my belt and another year of payments on it and

revisit this idea next year. I know keeping the Swing another year and continuing to ride it will negatively affect its tradein value

but I will have also paid another $2,400 or more on the loan, so thats good.[/quote']

I feel your pain. Every since this thread started I have been looking at the Yamaha, especially the pearl one, but I would probably go with the raven. Anyway, as much as I want it, there will always be something better that comes along that I will want more next time. Also, I need more riding time under my belt. My husband wants me to go to a few track days and really get some good riding time in before getting anything with a bigger engine. Even though I really really want it :p

After sleeping on it and letting the "impulse buzz" wear down I've decided to wait on getting a different bike. :o

I really like this Yamaha but with the economy the way it is it doesn't feel right to take on a negative equity loan at this time.

So I'll keep the Swing at least another year' date=' get another riding season under my belt and another year of payments on it and

revisit this idea next year. I know keeping the Swing another year and continuing to ride it will negatively affect its tradein value

but I will have also paid another $2,400 or more on the loan, so thats good.[/quote']

craigslist man. screw trade in crap.

That sounds like the responsible decision. Heck, I even feel bad for you so I'll break my own rules this summer and ride with a scoot. lol

Cool. I'm slowly but surely meeting most of the people here either at events or doing some riding. Don't let the scooter thing fool ya, it'll easily do over 100mph and holds it own quite well in the curves, it handles well, very low center of gravity.

Well at least you know what bike to get when you do make that change from:

:scooter: to :motorcycle:

Exactly! Up until I sat on that bike I thought I would never find a sb that fit me well and that I felt comfortable on. Maybe this time next year.

Hey guys and gals, after a weekend of never ending badgering the wife about the Yamaha, looks like it paid off.

I will be heading to HNW after work tomorrow (Monday 3/23) to buy this beautiful bike! Yeah baby! :p

Now who wants to come over and show me how to ride the damn thing?? Seriously. No really.

Gonna have Austin drop it off at my house since I only live a few miles from HNW. Besides, I know he want to ride the thing!

Well... It doesnt hurt to see how much Honda NW will give you for your bike. :D

Yeah, big displacement scoots are a hot item now. At least they were last year. Remember? All the 500cc and 600cc scoots sold out early on.

Hey guys and gals' date=' after a weekend of never ending badgering the wife about the Yamaha, looks like it paid off.

I will be heading to HNW after work tomorrow (Monday 3/23) to buy this beautiful bike! Yeah baby! :p

Now who wants to come over and show me how to ride the damn thing?? Seriously. No really.

Gonna have Austin drop it off at my house since I only live a few miles from HNW. Besides, I know he want to ride the thing![/quote']

COOL STUFF

Post up some pics when you get them.

I'm sure you will have a ton of fun on it.

Hey guys and gals' date=' after a weekend of never ending badgering the wife about the Yamaha, looks like it paid off.

Gonna have Austin drop it off at my house since I only live a few miles from HNW. Besides, I know he want to ride the thing![/quote']

dude im totally there. i have little to do until i leave for iraq...and ive really wanted to check out one of these things...pm me or something if youre super serial.