2009 Yamaha FZR6

SWing'R

I'd give it a month or so before ordering a different seat. Give the stocker a good chance to break in to your own butt, then judge. I'll be you'll find it's just fine, then you can spend those bucks on something else, like more gas!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably means he's out riding it :biker:

I WAS riding it! I got it yall !!!! AND I learned to ride it in like five minutes.

After about 10minutes of riding up and down the alleys in my neighborhood I said screw it and took it out around Hilliard ! Fucking love it!

Better pics over the next few days but heres a crappy cellphone pic...

MyNewBike01.jpg

Name change, NOW. And, ::sniffle::: are you planning on leaving ohioscooterriders.com?

Now, I like the name :p, and OhioScooterRiders.com will live on. I'll always have a place in my heart for scoots, especially since my wife still has hers.

Your phone takes the worst pictures I have ever seen!!!

congrats on the new ride, though!

Thanks :D It was getting dark out already when I took that pic thats

why it looks so crappy. I'll get some nice ones with my regular cam over the next couple days.

David, thanks again for your business and I am so excited that you are happy with the bike...and also thank you for letting me ride the bike to your house, its a blast to ride

No problem, you know you're the man! I didn't think the parking lot of the dealership would be the appropriate place to learn to ride it :D

So for now, stay off the streets of Hilliard while I learn:p

I WAS riding it! I got it yall !!!! AND I learned to ride it in like five minutes.

After about 10minutes of riding up and down the alleys in my neighborhood I said screw it and took it out around Hilliard ! Fucking love it!

Better pics over the next few days but heres a crappy cellphone pic...

MyNewBike01.jpg

Dude, that new body style is pimp. Fucking congrats dude. That is awesome.