pieces of shit

evan9381

I just gotta vent a little...

Yesterday was my brothers wedding...about 120 people, no more.

Come today, find out that someone STOLE my brothers cellphone, and about $50 in cash from the dollar dance that his now wife put into her dressing room...

I mean, seriously, it was open bar, free food, and people have the nerve to steal $50 and a cell phone thats probably 3 years old?

I hope whoever did it gets hit by a bus today...such bullshit

:fuuuu:

I was at my best friend's reception last night (at the old boma) and some random piece of shit just walked in and starts eating food and grabbed a tip jar. We caught her, but we just kicked her out instead of calling the police and making a scene. I wanted to take her out back and stomp her face in.

I was at my best friend's reception last night (at the old boma) and some random piece of shit just walked in and starts eating food and grabbed a tip jar. We caught her, but we just kicked her out instead of calling the police and making a scene. I wanted to take her out back and stomp her face in.

And you didn't because??

I was a little mad at my wedding because the people that drank the most at our open bar (which was a lot, and was very expensive where we were) didn't even put a dollar into the gift money box. But no one did anything bad or criminal at all at mine, and no one would have put up with that shit. That said, I didn't invite anyone who would be like that, so we never worried about that happening.

yeah, there wasn't too many people on my brothers side i didnt know. her side, i didnt really know anyone but her parents, but it looked like mostly family, middle aged people...not anyone that i saw and would think "gotta watch that character"

i will have a hayday if i spot it on CL